Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Wednesday, September 18th 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

The DDO game worlds will be brought down on Wednesday, September 18th from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 43.0.1. Click here for the Release Notes.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTBt7oar9w

Ok!
    So tomorrow I have to do some work.
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

Are you sure this time?
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 14, 36, 76. Ozzugly 41, 44, 20, 36, 102. EvilOzz 33, 38, 6, 17, 49. Ozzistheworst 31, 32, 9, 1, 14. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

Hopefully this mob pathing bug is fixed for sure this time. Just business is getting quite annoying especially with some of the ladders being blocked by invisible walls, and erroneous water spots down in the chasm (under arches)

Default And issue to look at

I know there are numerous people having issues getting stuck in load screen trying to enter quests and/or public instances, then they lose connection to server. The toon is then stuck if you try to load it in same place, I have found if I use the go to ebberon or forgotten relms I can free myself instead of loading directly into the game where my toon got stuck. If it is a quest reforming can sometimes fix this issue but public instance you hang around for while in our out of group. I have noticed serveral posts about it but not one seems to have gotten an official response and none of them are over a couple pages. From what I can tell by the date the issue affecting some of us came with the path after the hardcore server when in where you removed level restrictions from explorers ect. Oh and while I first discovered this issue on the hardcore server also have had it on ghallanda and have met other people in groups who have had or played with people having this issue across all servers. Can you please look into this issue it really affects the game play of the person having the issue but also the group they are in. Thanks in advance.
    Guild Leader Agents of the Dreaming Dark server Ghallanda, Officer of Ravenloft Raiders Sarlona

Well, I guess I will continue to not run the Soul Splitter chain since I can't get my gloves or complete my set.
    Primary Home: Argonnessen
    Also known as: Archarias, Ishtaris, Arthies, Artharias, Astanius, and Fidgity.
    "Elder brains are a lot like bouncy castles. They just sit there, but if you jump up and down on them, things get interesting real quick." ~FlimsyFirewood

well, this time for real

Community Manager

The game worlds have reopened.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The game worlds have reopened.
    Great news but I'm confused by the lack of update content. Was the update exclusively server-side?

Quote Originally Posted by Loholt-UK View Post
    Great news but I'm confused by the lack of update content. Was the update exclusively server-side?
    Yes. Neither of the changes made required client side data and thus (after yesterdays setback with a release candidate build) we opted for a server side update only. This means that the above release notes are entirely valid but players should not have needed to patch their local clients.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Community Member

Default mob pathing is not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO game worlds will be brought down on Wednesday, September 18th from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 43.0.1. Click here for the Release Notes.
    The mob pathing has not been fixed; at least not in all of the quests. The queen in "Impossible Demands" will rebound, but then retargets on you and does not follow it's original pathing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emerld View Post
    The mob pathing has not been fixed; at least not in all of the quests. The queen in "Impossible Demands" will rebound, but then retargets on you and does not follow it's original pathing.

I agree. Pathing is still not right. Still seeing mobs just jumping off cliffs where they never have before. Saw a giant in Tor happily jump into a pool of lava. And I continually have to keep summoning my hireling as she gets stuck in many places.