Community Member

Default Is there parties anymore early to mid game? Or is it just solo to lat game?

I've been level 12 for a week now, and can't find a single party to do anything. I recently returned to DDO, and am sad it's taking a while to get back into partying/raiding again. I'm on Kyber...should I just suck it up and solo for everything pre-20 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Azoralq View Post
    I've been level 12 for a week now, and can't find a single party to do anything. I recently returned to DDO, and am sad it's taking a while to get back into partying/raiding again. I'm on Kyber...should I just suck it up and solo for everything pre-20 now?
    Yes, sadly, yes!

I came back in May this year and just things going when I revamped my toon to start doing solo.
    I put up some LFMs for Elite (since in Sarlona everything is R1+) and was soloing, if someone show up good, if not well...

Welcome back
    No Signature...

Community Member

That's extremely unfortunate. If I wanted to play a solo game, i would. Ahh well.

Speaking for Argo there are frequently parties at varying difficulties at most level ranges more or less all day. I just wrapped up a bunch of racial lives and it was never difficult finding people running quests in my general level range even with the advent of the hardcore server. I would say it is unusual NOT to find at least one LFM up within my level range at any given time especially with the recent EXP changes.
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

I'm on Khyber too and while I do solo, I also check the LFM tab from time to time and I've seen parties up for various quests.

First alot of players are over on the Hardcore server so playing pop's are down across the servers til Nov when it ends.

What time are you normally playing when on Khyber?
    EDIT: Just went on (830am US West Coast time) and there's Desert Caravan at lvl 11 up and Flesh Maker's Lab at lvl 14 up). Not real sure what peak time is on Khyber, but are you on a good server for your time zone play.

And why not post your own LFM to see if there's others like you waiting on someone to put one up?
    Last edited by Nebless; 09-17-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    Aias Iceforge. Barbarian Ice Dwarf - Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Potatofasf View Post
    Yes, sadly, yes!

I came back in May this year and just things going when I revamped my toon to start doing solo.
    I put up some LFMs for Elite (since in Sarlona everything is R1+) and was soloing, if someone show up good, if not well...

Welcome back
    Curious. If you can solo elite why not join an R1 group. Several people in an R1 should be just as easy or easier than elite solo.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

That's extremely unfortunate. If I wanted to play a solo game, i would. Ahh well.
    I would say put up an lfm for whatever difficulty you can handle and state you will up the difficulty if people join. Otherwise you will stay level 12
    Member of Roving Guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTBt7oar9w

Yes there is … wait for Hardcore to stop.

But soloing is probably easier.
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    Curious. If you can solo elite why not join an R1 group. Several people in an R1 should be just as easy or easier than elite solo.
    Because most of time people are in different level of mine or running 2 level below to farm more rXP.

After the changes to XP little has changed.
    No Signature...

Quote Originally Posted by Potatofasf View Post
    Because most of time people are in different level of mine or running 2 level below to farm more rXP.

After the changes to XP little has changed.
    Gotcha. I never got hung up on levels though I kinda follow the pattern when doing lfms just to make it more appealing. Certainly shoot me a tell if you are within level range and want to join if I have something up. We do tend to run fast and mess around a lot though. I think the community will adjust to the do changes better after some time. Heck I had a guildie go to pause their bravery bonus the other day lol
    Member of Roving Guns