Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Tuesday, September 17th 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

UPDATE: The patch has been postponed. We will have more information when it is re-scheduled.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) on Tuesday, September 17th to release Update 43.0.1. Click here for the Release Notes.

• The base Shared Bank amount is now 30 slots, up from 20. VIPs are no longer erroneously being granted Shared Bank Upgrade #22 without having purchased the 10th Anniversary of Free to Play Bundle.
    • Fixed an issue that caused some NPCs and enemies to path improperly.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 09-17-2019 at 09:35 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Really? Nothing about the new pack's loot issue? We've been trying to bring it to you guy's attention for over a day, now. The issue is Finding Dorris and Soul Survivor have the same loot list, thus there's several items missing from the game.
    Primary Home: Argonnessen
    Also known as: Archarias, Ishtaris, Arthies, Artharias, Astanius, and Fidgity.
    "Elder brains are a lot like bouncy castles. They just sit there, but if you jump up and down on them, things get interesting real quick." ~FlimsyFirewood

Still no update to the Adventure Compendium? That makes me sad. That looks so useful.
    Build a man a fire and he is warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ....VIPs are no longer erroneously being granted Shared Bank Upgrade #22 without having purchased the 10th Anniversary of Free to Play Bundle.....
    Is this referring to the "oops" 10 slots everyone was getting? If so, isn't this counter to the statement before about getting to keep the slots?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    However, we are happy to report that we intend for players to retain these additional slots in the next game update. VIP players, along with Premium Players who have purchased the Shared Bank, will see an additional 10 slots, because moving forward the base number of Shared Bank Storage slots will be 30, up from the usual 20.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Is this referring to the "oops" 10 slots everyone was getting? If so, isn't this counter to the statement before about getting to keep the slots?
    Read the first sentence in that bullet point again not just the second.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Right now VIPs have the extra 10 slots because they got the Shared Bank Upgrade #22 erroneously. They are taking that away, but are also increasing the base shared bank slots from 20 to 30, so you won't actually lose any slots. If you also purchase the anniversary bundle, you will get another 10 slots after this update patch.

Prior to the last update, the max shared bank was 240. After the update, the max was 250. After this patch the max will be 260.
    My take on "the grind": https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6220972

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Has it been cancelled?
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 14, 36, 76. Ozzugly 41, 44, 20, 36, 102. EvilOzz 33, 38, 6, 17, 49. Ozzistheworst 31, 32, 9, 1, 14. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

Community Member

The only thing consistent is inconsistency.

Systems Designer

The live build has failed verification, and therefore this patch has been postponed. We will have more information for you folks soon.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    The live build has failed verification, and therefore this patch has been postponed. We will have more information for you folks soon.
    Can we get a restart anyways...mob pathing is...well nicest thing i can say is special.
    Main toons: IronThatcher (Melee Box breaker), Mehhh (DC Sorc)...pion of HS...zug zug
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!

Maybe this would be a good chance to get the U43 Loot tables fix added to the patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    Opening up the casual difficulty for raids would have been a much better solution. Since all the whiners are just complaining about not being able to play through the content they paid for. Just give them their casual difficulty. Since they are just a bunch of casuals.

Proud Member of the Bunch of Casuals Club!!!!!

as long as you fix that pathing mess properly I dont care if you bump the patch twice or thrice ...

just ...

plz fix it for good.

kobold tired of moonwalk into wall (to put it in cannith challenge terms...)
    Last edited by Eryhn; 09-17-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eryhn View Post
    as long as you fix that pathing mess properly I dont care if you bump the patch twice or thrice ...

just ...

plz fix it for good.

kobold tired of moonwalk into wall (to put it in cannith challenge terms...)
    Agreed!

since it was said here patch is postponed just tried loggin in, stuck on load into character since 10mins ago. did you just bring the server down without updating info here?

edit: nvm seems like was just that one toon parked in cannith. maybe she boycotting playing with them addlebrained kobolds
    Last edited by Eryhn; 09-17-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Community Manager

Sorry, an issue came up overnight that caused us to have to postpone the patch. We'll have more info as soon as we can.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTBt7oar9w

Is this actually the first time in living memory that the patch has been postponed because they found something?
    Or am I slowly getting Dementia?

Kind Regards,

Involuntary Beta-Tester
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

Sorry, an issue came up overnight that caused us to have to postpone the patch. We'll have more info as soon as we can.
    It would have been nice if the community would have been informed (Like on the launcher) as a lot of people logged off in anticipation of the downtime
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 14, 36, 76. Ozzugly 41, 44, 20, 36, 102. EvilOzz 33, 38, 6, 17, 49. Ozzistheworst 31, 32, 9, 1, 14. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

• Fixed an issue that caused some NPCs and enemies to path improperly.
    If this did indeed fix the problem(s), Thank You All for your hard work and persistence! If it took this long, couldn'ta been easy! THANK YOU!

(As for the rest... meh, it'll compile when it compiles.)

Default While you are looking into issue

I know there are numerous people having issues getting stuck in load screen trying to enter quests and/or public instances, then they lose connection to server. The toon is then stuck if you try to load it in same place, I have found if I use the go to ebberon or forgotten relms I can free myself instead of loading directly into the game where my toon got stuck. If it is a quest reforming can sometimes fix this issue but public instance you hang around for while in our out of group. I have noticed serveral posts about it but not one seems to have gotten an official response and none of them are over a couple pages. From what I can tell by the date the issue affecting some of us came with the path after the hardcore server when in where you removed level restrictions from explorers ect. Oh and while I first discovered this issue on the hardcore server also have had it on ghallanda and have met other people in groups who have had or played with people having this issue across all servers. Can you please look into this issue it really affects the game play of the person having the issue but also the group they are in. Thanks in advance.
    Guild Leader Agents of the Dreaming Dark server Ghallanda, Officer of Ravenloft Raiders Sarlona