Default All melees need attack and run speed

Maybe give speed boost with any melee style feat going with appropriate weapons. Might want to have exception where it does not work with orbs, two scepters, etc., so it really just gets melees out in front of all and in control of position on the field compared to other styles. More attack speed would help too.
    Please consider the environment before printing this post

Community Member

I don't disagree with the idea that people fighting in melee need more attack speed.
    What I'd suggest instead of it being related to a combat style would be giving a progressive bonus based on hitting things in melee, that would disappear once you stopped.
    Kinda like Archer's Focus, but for melee attack speed.
    That way you couldn't just hit once and get the full benefits (so casters would have to keep being in melee to get the bonuses, which is alright since EKs exist), but people constantly in melee shouldn't have an issue keeping it up.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oliphant View Post
    Maybe give speed boost with any melee style feat going with appropriate weapons. Might want to have exception where it does not work with orbs, two scepters, etc., so it really just gets melees out in front of all and in control of position on the field compared to other styles. More attack speed would help too.
    I don't think orb/scepter would be important enough to build an exception around. A caster would have to take multiple melee style feats which would be a huge trade off.

Also you can craft a caster stick on any melee weapon, such a limitation would only affect named items really.