Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlylife View Post
    I am okay with the past life as you mention it. Gaining an already existing type of past life for your time on hardcore is perfectly fine by me. I was referencing to the creation of a new type of past life/power boost. I do not want to see a brand new type of boost that will further divide the population between people who missed the event and those that participated/grinded it.

In reference to throwing out cosmetics, I am perfectly fine trashing them. The issue is how they are currently given to the players. I have to talk to mortality multiple times to go through all of the rewards to get the highest tier. If I only want the top tier cosmetic I do not want 20 others I have to receive then destroy every time I tr or make a new character. If this were changed where I could select just the one I wanted to receive I have nothing against it. Also it was the last listed for a reason, it would not be a major issue but a quality of life reason why I did not want more cosmetics.
    Sounds good / like we are on the same page. I totally agree that a new power creep should not be added in any way As for the cosmetics, I don’t have any yet so I haven’t been subjected to the UI yet, but leave it to DDO to have a clunky interface. Why am I not surprised?
    The best part of the 10th Anniversary of DDO...the description on the Oatmeal Raisin Kookie,
    "From a distance you thought this was a chocolate chip kookie. Now you're sad."

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Agreeing with others above, edited one of my posts:

Edit:
    See posts below, no feat or power should ever be gained from the HCL server that is not available elsewhere.

Community Member

I want to see a reward as a feat that gives you a SLA(free SP, limited charge per adventure) to cast Bigby's guiding hand.

Some cosmetic rewards or QOL things will be a good reward as well.
    Ghallanda Server
    Dragant, Spellaser, Arrcous
    Officer of DDO Korea Unlimited

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Also, I would like to say that locking out normal, hard and wilderness is one of the rule that I don't like about permadeath random rules.
    Please don't add these here.
    The leaderboards for favor and reaper xp plus cosmetics handle that just fine.

HCL is the purest form of permadeath in that you die, it is over and everything else is as normal gameplay.
    There is no Rez cheating while in the dungeon or limiting playstyle.

high Risk should have a CHANCE at high reward

Suggestion - 1st time through on elite, auto +1 on treasure rolls
    1st time through on any reaper - +2 on treasure rolls
    1st time through on reaper solo 'your nuts' +3 on treasure rolls

juice up the treasure chests some... easy enough
    Planescape City of Doors for DDO endgame. Even dying in certain places can create new adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    Would luv that!
    No Signature...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    high Risk should have a CHANCE at high reward

Suggestion - 1st time through on elite, auto +1 on treasure rolls
    1st time through on any reaper - +2 on treasure rolls

juice up the treasure chests some... easy enough
    Hope not. You get loot that is usually too high level to use already. Why make it even higher?
    If you mean on the "quality of loot" roll, it's percentile, so +3 would be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffWatson View Post
    Hope not. You get loot that is usually too high level to use already. Why make it even higher?
    If you mean on the "quality of loot" roll, it's percentile, so +3 would be nothing.
    I'm lying to myself, but I prefer to believe that he was meaning +3 to increase chances to drop named loots while soloing.

Since, while soloing we don't have the +5 chances from "friendly" players to pass loot they already have.
    No Signature...

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Edit, I edited one of my earlier post, decided that the temp 90 day HCL might be better than a permanent permadeath server because more population and excitement with seasons than always on. The two would also compete with each other and the main servers.

Sidenote - if the Devs come up with some sort of method to consolidate servers and that meant that I had to give up my airship, I would be willing to consider a trade off of new guild for more server population. An equitable exchange as Spock would say.

Community Member

Every time I read this stuff it just makes me mad again. I'm not sure who I'm more disappointed with, the idiot that came up with the idea or the boss that green lighted it.

You (devs) literally have 2 months to fix this. Just do a new reward. It's that simple. Let anyone that has the foot prints keep them, but add something different that CAN be seen by others that anyone reaching 5k favor can claim.
    Stratis on Khyber

Want to know my build?
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...il-of-the-Bard

I am not sure of the loot 'math' so when I say +1 ~ +3 I generally mean better loot at a usable lvl
    so +1 might be equal to +5% as said, not sure how the lot table work exactly
    Planescape City of Doors for DDO endgame. Even dying in certain places can create new adventures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12