Lightbulb 10 year free to play anniversary

Hi Guys and Gals,

Thanks for the 10 year free to play celebration. There may be more to come but wanted to say thanks for the bundle, changing the shared bank to be standard 30 slots, and posting the plans for the free adventure pack in advance. While I understand the reason for picking the pack you did, being the first released after going free to play. I actually have acquired that pack a couple different times; buying it stand alone and bundled with Menace of the Underdark expansion. I would just say there are probably many people who have it. It is a nice pack.

As with many of the freebies and sales tied to events and anniversaries I would like a choice if possible. It would be nice get either 350 DDO points (or whatever to purchase the pack) or an xp pot if there are any comparable price point; for those that have acquired that pack a time or two. Giving a choice may not be an option, since we can no longer get the first two expansion packs for points in the game store (glad we can get the latest ones).

Any how not a rant happy for the gifts cake is good, cherry on top is better (choice) would be better, but cake is good if it is not a lie!

Default i completely agree. or at least to choose from a list

Quote Originally Posted by Roberdt View Post
    Hi Guys and Gals,

Thanks for the 10 year free to play celebration. There may be more to come but wanted to say thanks for the bundle, changing the shared bank to be standard 30 slots, and posting the plans for the free adventure pack in advance. While I understand the reason for picking the pack you did, being the first released after going free to play. I actually have acquired that pack a couple different times; buying it stand alone and bundled with Menace of the Underdark expansion. I would just say there are probably many people who have it. It is a nice pack.

As with many of the freebies and sales tied to events and anniversaries I would like a choice if possible. It would be nice get either 350 DDO points (or whatever to purchase the pack) or an xp pot if there are any comparable price point; for those that have acquired that pack a time or two. Giving a choice may not be an option, since we can no longer get the first two expansion packs for points in the game store (glad we can get the latest ones).

Any how not a rant happy for the gifts cake is good, cherry on top is better (choice) would be better, but cake is good if it is not a lie!
    we should have a list of choices at the bare minimum, as im sure there are allot of early quest that you could say are apart of your early history, and accept for new players most people will not get anything out of this pack, especially long time vets who worked hard and been loyal to the game over these 10 years. please do something special for the vets who made DDO what it is today, and give us the ability to choose a quest pack that we dont already own. it would mean allot to me and im sure allot of others.
    Dante2465 "AKA" Xdante Wrathbone