Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrell_Redhill View Post
    So, let me get this straight. You are celebrating the anniversary of Free to Play by trying to sell a bundle of items that costs 3995 DDO points? Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    No, we are celebrating with a special bonus week and a free quest pack for everyone. We also have created a particularly discounted item 1/Account for offer.
    Thanks for the special bonus week and free pack code! I already owned this pack, but still I appreciate that you're helping more players out like this.

That said, I want to politely let you know that your announcement page is a bit confusing, and I understand where Ferrell_Redhill is coming from. I opened the website, scrolled down a reasonable amount, and all I saw was "free to play launch bundle", special 1-time offer contains <etc etc>. It seemed to not match at all with "free to play celebration," yet seems to be the main focus of the webpage. Upon scrolling down there is more info, but it's definitely not the first thing you see. (Maybe this was your plan, I'm not saying you are wrong for setting it up like this - just that at first, I too felt a bit like this was just a deceptive sales pitch.)

But the true important thing is thank you for running this celebration and bonus week!!

The 10th Anniversary of Free to Play Bundle will remain in the Store long-term.
    How long? 8 months?

No, we are celebrating with a special bonus week and a free quest pack for everyone. We also have created a particularly discounted item 1/Account for offer.
    Messaging was off on this one. Personally, I'd redo the announcement page to make it much clearer for anyone who sees it from this point on.

Before I bought the pack i checked my bank and had 250 shared slots. I purchased 10th Anniversary of Free to Play Launch Bundle, logged out then in and I still only have 250 shared bank slots (got everything else)... That is one of the reasons i bought the pack... IS there something that i missed? Should i put a ticket in?
    I reread the bundle quite a few times and no where in the bundle description does it state that it does not work if you have maxed out your shared bank.
    Mini
    When 3 guilds combined... chaos and pandemonium sets in.. of Epic Proportions!!! <3 -UCA

Quote Originally Posted by SlordaxSigma View Post
    Before I bought the pack i checked my bank and had 250 shared slots. I purchased 10th Anniversary of Free to Play Launch Bundle, logged out then in and I still only have 250 shared bank slots (got everything else)... That is one of the reasons i bought the pack... IS there something that i missed? Should i put a ticket in?
    I reread the bundle quite a few times and no where in the bundle description does it state that it does not work if you have maxed out your shared bank.
    The 250 means you already got the 'oops' 10 slots. The actual 10 slots from the pack is supposed to apply after the next patch.

*pausing for link hunt*

Here we go:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...or-VIP-Players
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 09-13-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Member

The 10th Anniversary of Free to Play Bundle will remain in the Store long-term.
    <3
    Feel
    Ghallanda
    Omnipresence

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    The 250 means you already got the 'oops' 10 slots. The actual 10 slots from the pack is supposed to apply after the next patch.

*pausing for link hunt*

Here we go:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...or-VIP-Players
    Thank you for this! You have made this gal a happy camper!
    Mini
    When 3 guilds combined... chaos and pandemonium sets in.. of Epic Proportions!!! <3 -UCA

Is level 10 out yet? Or how many more hours I need to wait? Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123