Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Natashaelle View Post
    I'll be REALLY p*$$*d off if my credit card limits prevent me from getting this ...

Will it be available in the DDO Market as well as the Store ?
    No, it is only available through the DDO Store in-game.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Potatofasf View Post
    3995 is already in the Store, Seasonal Section!
    ty

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Is the Supreme Tome a single tome that can only be used on one character? ...
    Single tome.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Member

How long will the offer be available?

Community Member

Since I cannot ask here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...mber-12th-19th

Why no sales on Major Slayer Boosts pots?

Thanks in advance for a reply.

"Starting on September 19th, we'll release a code for a free Adventure Pack that will be available to redeem by all players in the game. This coupon code will grant players access to The Path of Inspiration. The Path of Inspiration was the adventure pack released in our first update following the launch of Free to Play!"

nice but what about something for people that already bought this pack? 500 pts or something we could buy from the store instead like an either or code? Any sales coming for FTP quests, classes or races? Any marketplace sales of old expansions? like perhaps the starter pack or MOTU?
    Last edited by Thar; 09-12-2019 at 04:18 PM.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

So how long is this going to be offered? only until the 19th or is it going to be longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Once per account on all worlds. Once purchased, it cannot be purchased again on the account.
    So, to clarify, you get the items on one server only and can only purchase it once? Or is it that you can purchase it once and it applies to all worlds? I'm pretty sure shared bank status transfers across worlds, but getting some extra tomes on other servers would be handy.
    I primarily play Zunzyne Siegemaker, and am the guild master of Ares Macrotechnology on Ghallanda.
    Reaper Experience Calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ewE/edit#gid=0 (out of date as of U42.4, needs testing for new values)

Quote Originally Posted by Thar View Post
    "...we'll release a code for a free Adventure Pack that will be available to redeem by all players in the game. This coupon code will grant players access to The Path of Inspiration...
    nice but what about something for people that already bought this pack?
    I'm in the same boat - I was all excited until I realized it was for a pack I already own... oh well, it is generous all the same, and I see why they chose that one. Might be nice to have a choice of a few packs though?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by livil View Post
    So how long is this going to be offered? only until the 19th or is it going to be longer?
    i also didn't found any info about how long this offer will last, please let us know
    Feel
    Ghallanda
    Omnipresence

No, Veteran Status III remains an event, not something unlocked through Favor or a purchase in the DDO Store.
    The site says "Starting on September 13th and running through September 18th, players will be able to create a character and begin their journey at level 10!"

Is it supposed to have started? I don't get the option of starting at level 10 yet.

I am looking forward to creating level 10 toons. Also looking forward to the free access to Path of Inspiration to upgrade my pale lavender ioun stone on Argo.

Thank you. Happy 10th!

Community Member

Once per account on all worlds. Once purchased, it cannot be purchased again on the account.
    And you have to actually quit the game and log in again, just log out and log in doesn't work. Also it seems the shared bank doesn't work or is maxxed somehow because I only got the tome and the heart, but my shared bank was at 250 and is still at 250 is that WAI? Because it's the bank slot I really wanted, not the tome and heart which are now taking up space in my shared bank

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Feal View Post
    i also didn't found any info about how long this offer will last, please let us know
    The 10th Anniversary of Free to Play Bundle will remain in the Store long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulEagle View Post
    The site says "Starting on September 13th and running through September 18th, players will be able to create a character and begin their journey at level 10!"

Is it supposed to have started? I don't get the option of starting at level 10 yet.

I am looking forward to creating level 10 toons. Also looking forward to the free access to Path of Inspiration to upgrade my pale lavender ioun stone on Argo.

Thank you. Happy 10th!
    Sorry, I messed up the dates. The page was built using dates that ended up shifting out by a week, and I can't believe I didn't catch it yesterday. The dates on the page are now correct.
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Default Celebrating Free to Play?

So, let me get this straight. You are celebrating the anniversary of Free to Play by trying to sell a bundle of items that costs 3995 DDO points? Nice.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrell_Redhill View Post
    So, let me get this straight. You are celebrating the anniversary of Free to Play by trying to sell a bundle of items that costs 3995 DDO points? Nice.
    No, we are celebrating with a special bonus week and a free quest pack for everyone. We also have created a particularly discounted item 1/Account for offer.
    Join us on Twitch!

No, we are celebrating with a special bonus week and a free quest pack for everyone. We also have created a particularly discounted item 1/Account for offer.
    correct me if i'm wrong but it's not a free quest pack if you already bought it.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Is the Supreme Tome a single tome that can only be used on one character?

Or can you click it and get six +8 tomes, one for each stat?

It seems like I remember that Supreme tomes have worked both ways in the past....

I have guys who already have +8 in their main stat, so it would nice if I could spread six different +8 tomes across different characters.
    I was wondering this myself, I can confirm it is 1 tome that updates all stats to +8. So not able to "spread the love".

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Thar View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong but it's not a free quest pack if you already bought it.
    OK. You're wrong.

No One bought Sold Splitter or its content. It was released completely free. you dont even need the shard expansion.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    OK. You're wrong.

No One bought Sold Splitter or its content. It was released completely free. you dont even need the shard expansion.
    Perhaps you need to review, he's talking about the upcoming free code for path of inspiration for the event not the pack just released which was not free it cost 650 pts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast