Question Ten free Shared Bank Slots?

After the update today, I was doing my dice rolls and noticed that all my servers have 10 more shared bank slots than previously. Further, mentioning it on the Hardcore Server Group Chat, Everyone seemed to also note the increase. This wasn't in the release notes....

So, Devs, WAI? Did VIP get a boost to their perks or something? What's going on with it?

Assuming we get to keep it... Thanks!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elsheran View Post
    After the update today, I was doing my dice rolls and noticed that all my servers have 10 more shared bank slots than previously. Further, mentioning it on the Hardcore Server Group Chat, Everyone seemed to also note the increase. This wasn't in the release notes....

So, Devs, WAI? Did VIP get a boost to their perks or something? What's going on with it?

Still there today

If this is true, I approve, even if it's limited to VIP/Premium. The 3 pack page/1 bank page/no shared bank standard is woefully inadequate, especially for anyone who's bought an expansion with goodies that appear on character creation.

Community Member ShifterThePirate's Avatar

I'm not a VIP player and still have only 20 slots so it's not for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ShifterThePirate View Post
    I'm not a VIP player and still have only 20 slots so it's not for everyone
    Same on this Premium player. Grats to the VIP's!

Community Member

I assumed it was for VIPs, as my storage accts dont have it. It was also right when my VIP sub rolled over last night, so I'm not sure if it was tied to this or not (if you don't get it, might be when you resub?)

Didn't happen for me and I'm VIP. Hopefully, if its intended, when I get home and log in I'll see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsheran View Post

Extra money storage also.
    Sometimes I pull one out just to watch it die over and over. That's how much I hate hires.