Thread: What server

Community Member

Default What server

I am a new player lost of what sever to star on. Suggestions are appreciated, I am sure everyone has there favourite server. Right now I know nothing to very little.

Thank you for any help.

Best way is:

- Make a character on each of the servers and go on during your normal playtime, open up the social panel and see how many are on, looking at what levels they are (you'd want them to be low levels like you since you're just starting out).

- This is also good as you can make each a different class so you can find out which you like playing

- And you get first time store point server bonuses when you reach 50 favor and 100 favor. The 50 you'll get on Korthos, and the 100 will come from a handful of dungeons when you shift over to The Harbor. So right there you can get some free store points while starting out.

Now with all that said and done; Cannith has been the default server for new players for a couple of years now and has the larger population of all the servers.

Just a Note: While the VIP only Hardcore server is going (for the next 2? months), all the normal server pop's are way down.

Welcome to the game.
    Aias Iceforge. Barbarian Ice Dwarf - Khyber

Community Member

Thank you for that help.

I say Orien is quite newbie friendly but it has a lower population as some. You will find a good home though because we got sufficient lfms in american and european peak times. I am not sure for asia.
    I can offer my direct help on Orien. For the next 2 weeks I won't be online as much but still.

Apart from servers, Welcome to the Game!

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by kilivia View Post
    I am a new player lost of what sever to star on. Suggestions are appreciated, I am sure everyone has there favourite server. Right now I know nothing to very little.

Thank you for any help.
    Hello there!

At this time Cannith is the default server, which means you will have the best experience playing there as it has the highest newbie population at all times. Especially if you play around EDT 7PM+ (usual primetime).
    You don't wanna immediately jump into LFMs with old time players zerging low skull reaper difficulties like its another day at the office. You won't like that at all.

Community Member

Thanks