Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default drop everything and play range

So I decided to go with the flow and I suggest you do the same if your not playing Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro your doing it wrong and will suffer the consequences. Here are some of my reasons and from what I can tell 50% of the player base has come to a similar conclusion.

1.It is literally 5x faster to advance your character's power when playing the new meta Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro.

2.No lfm's no problem you can solo so fast with this new meta you don't need to wait for lfm's.

3.If you do join a lfm they will be happy to have one more Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro.

4.All the new content is designed for Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro, from the cogs cat walk to the new raids after all it's Just Business ;;D you will enjoy a huge advantage with Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro.

In closing if you don't take advantage now you will miss the boat because this will surly be nerfed once the money is made, as always bad behavior is rewarded so many exploit early and often and I am now a proud member of the ELITISTS and look out when I'm playing META I will kite the whole dungeon good luck noobs and vets alike.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zites View Post
    So I decided to go with the flow and I suggest you do the same if your not playing Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro your doing it wrong and will suffer the consequences. Here are some of my reasons and from what I can tell 50% of the player base has come to a similar conclusion.

1.It is literally 5x faster to advance your character's power when playing the new meta Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro.

2.No lfm's no problem you can solo so fast with this new meta you don't need to wait for lfm's.

3.If you do join a lfm they will be happy to have one more Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro.

4.All the new content is designed for Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro, from the cogs cat walk to the new raids after all it's Just Business ;;D you will enjoy a huge advantage with Inquisitor, Sorc or Necro.

In closing if you don't take advantage now you will miss the boat because this will surly be nerfed once the money is made, as always bad behavior is rewarded so many exploit early and often and I am now a proud member of the ELITISTS and look out when I'm playing META I will kite the whole dungeon good luck noobs and vets alike.
    lol

Seems legit to me noticed something else as well

Just started shiradi lives and already saw a JOY OF THE QUEEN PROC

Ain't seen it in years and years so thinking of course they un nerfed it just for inquisitors
    Damonz Cannith

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFast View Post
    lol

Thumbs up Yup

If my barb wasn't so thick he'd probably just give up.

Default What numbers are you seeing?

My inquis is just a way to dodge playing FvS at low levels. (LOL) I use the daily roll Heart of Wood and TR at 15 to caster.

I aint' soloing nuffin. Gimp fo lyfe, permanoob represent.
    NONVIOLENCE IS MY NAME. LORE IS MY GAME!

In closing if you don't take advantage now you will miss the boat because this will surly be nerfed once the money is made...
    The only part I agree with you on.
    Quote Originally Posted by hp1055cm View Post
    They have been tweaking the game since I started and often I disagree with them. They focus on wrong stuff, over or under compensate and abandon too much stuff. Every once in awhile they get something right, if only temporarily.

Red face

Funnest time to play ranged.
    Please consider the environment before printing this post

I am very proud to be a member of the other 50%. My fun isn't determined by the Race To Powercreep. You should try that. Way less frustration.

Cheers,
    Titus.

PS: Btw how did you come by that number? Asked 6 of your peers?
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member Retired_Old_Gamer's Avatar
    Everfull Flagon w/ my Eternal Mug of Mead

When you title the thread "ranged", you surely aren't talking about bow/AA/Rangers are you?
    Sig is TBDL. Too busy being not busy.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lagin View Post
    When you title the thread "ranged", you surely aren't talking about bow/AA/Rangers are you?
    It's all about throwing hammers; well, throwing hammers being held by Dwarves where you throw the dwarf too. Nerf Dwarf tossing!

Community Member

Default Dwarf tossing

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    It's all about throwing hammers; well, throwing hammers being held by Dwarves where you throw the dwarf too. Nerf Dwarf tossing!
    Oh god the moment we get playable giant races we better be able to throw returning dwarves.

Community Member

+1

+1
    Sounds line some Darksun stuff, let's do it!

Community Member

I know, right? I can't manage to toss gnomes or halflings very far anymore cuz every last one of the little buggers is toting a heavy x-box in each hand; makes 'em way too heavy and imparts the aerodynamics of a brick.

Community Member

decided to give inquisitive a try it’s fantastic hope they don’t find the nerf bat beating the little fun I having soloing I would like to play with others but the lfm is empty not know quests good to lead so solo my two cents thx

Best thing about inq is that for those people that want to play "melee" toons, fighters barbs and paladins are just as viable as inquisitive as other classes.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drachmoril View Post
    Oh god the moment we get playable giant races we better be able to throw returning dwarves.
    I'm still waiting for the ability for warforged to dual wield, dual wielding halflings. Grab em by the ankles and start swinging them around.

Quote Originally Posted by jkalten View Post
    I'm still waiting for the ability for warforged to dual wield, dual wielding halflings. Grab em by the ankles and start swinging them around.
    If I have the spare hand equipped does that mean I can use three crossbows?

In that situation, would this then be six crossbows? (three halflings with 2 crossbows each)

Ok, so now I cast the mage hand spell, that puts me at 4 halflings with 2 crossbows each, or 8 crossbows, right?

Are DMs crazy to have me sit a table as a player or is it these kinds of questions that make once sane DMs crazy?

So if each halfling also has a spare hand equipped as well as a mage hand spell memorized....
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013 (when concurrency was ~4x what it is today)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    If I have the spare hand equipped does that mean I can use three crossbows?

In that situation, would this then be six crossbows? (three halflings with 2 crossbows each)

Ok, so now I cast the mage hand spell, that puts me at 4 halflings with 2 crossbows each, or 8 crossbows, right?

Are DMs crazy to have me sit a table as a player or is it these kinds of questions that make once sane DMs crazy?

So if each halfling also has a spare hand equipped as well as a mage hand spell memorized....
    Dear SSG store team,

This is not something that should go in the store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast