Default Hi! Sorry for the noob question but I need help...

Hello again!
    So I've decided to become an artificer! But.... I don't have any real world money so I thought I would get 150 favor from House Cannith and then unlock it! So I found the house and now I'm stuck... How do I earn favor from them? I don't see any quests in the House Cannith area? Do I have to join them or something? And if so, how? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mack4676 View Post
    Hello again!
    So I've decided to become an artificer! But.... I don't have any real world money so I thought I would get 150 favor from House Cannith and then unlock it! So I found the house and now I'm stuck... How do I earn favor from them? I don't see any quests in the House Cannith area? Do I have to join them or something? And if so, how? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks guys!
    Most likely your level is too low for those quests to show up for you. As you can see from Stoner81 linked list the fist quests start at lvl 19, but there are some challenges that start at level 4.

Game flow for leveling is Korthos, The Harbor, The Marketplace and then into the different houses off of the Marketplace. It sounds like you've jumped ahead of yourself is all.
    Aias Iceforge. Barbarian Ice Dwarf - Khyber

while you are waiting to eventually do House C quests, grab the daily token so you can do the challenges etc for free. Every day run over there
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (4), Naerfelka (21)

Community Member

Fellow somewhat newb here. I just got to 3000 favor on my first character. I have every favor reward that I want except for this one. Cannith favor is brutal. I've realized that the only way I'll get there is with 3 to 4 starring most of the challenges, which for me will require grouping, or running the raids which no one ever seems to run.
    Zanthiss - L30 Mechanic - Cannith: Hand of Death
    Zamsil - L27 TWF VKF assassin

I've got a Dungeon Master's Guide... I've got 12 sided die...

One option is to just keep grinding past lives in free classes until you have the points to buy arti. Looking at the point situation, it doesn't really look like buying the Secrets of the Artificers pack and then favor running to get Artificer is a good option.