Community Member

Default Breaking the ranks bugged?

The enemies sometimes weren't running out from their respective areas and the wizard endboss was showing up to fight immediately. He would cast a spell or two and despawn, then respawn later. He was also invulnerable.

Didn't get past orcs because they were just standing around in their spawn point which has the traps than my poor evasionless character can't get past :P

This is due to the pathing issues right now which is making questing a hot disaster
    Khyber IN BAD COMPANY Longand Drunkmage Sexyheals Fullforce

Community Member

Thanks for the heads up. For what it's worth I was able to complete it by lobbing necrotic blasts at the walls they were behind :P.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Abcchef View Post
    The enemies sometimes weren't running out from their respective areas and the wizard endboss was showing up to fight immediately. He would cast a spell or two and despawn, then respawn later. He was also invulnerable.

Didn't get past orcs because they were just standing around in their spawn point which has the traps than my poor evasionless character can't get past :P
    It worked fine for my group yesterday.

Community Member

Yeah I noticed this too...the gnoll wave got stuck because a couple gnolls got trapped behind walls in their camp. And yeah Draeton kept appearing early and casting cold DOTs on me, which made it annoying trying to ring the gong without being interrupted ><

Hopefully the pathing problem gets resolved soon, because yeah if you dont have a ranged build then those shy mobs are a big headache.