Default How does the racial reincarnation item work?

So, i decided to buy a gnomish racial reincarnation and applied it to my character, the problem is, i don't know how it works. Do i have to die first in order for it to work?

Community Member

It's meant to be used along side doing a racial reincarnation (at level 20+). https://ddowiki.com/page/Racial_Reincarnation It just changes the race counted towards the past life gained.

Do you mean you bought a Heart of Blood? I don't know what a gnome reincarnation item would be. If it is the heart, go the Hall of Heroes to the reincarnation grove. Apply the heart there. You will be back at level one and will have to choose the race you want to be, in this case, gnome. Level back up and you will get a gnome past life.

Edit: reread your post and now am even more confused since you said you applied it to your character.
    What do you mean a -6 armor class is no good anymore?

Baldric, Mulray, Tirimon, Clant, Melkazar, Dorakeen, Blastium
    Member of the Silver Legion on Cannith

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melkazar View Post
    Do you mean you bought a Heart of Blood? I don't know what a gnome reincarnation item would be. If it is the heart, go the Hall of Heroes to the reincarnation grove. Apply the heart there. You will be back at level one and will have to choose the race you want to be, in this case, gnome. Level back up and you will get a gnome past life.

Edit: reread your post and now am even more confused since you said you applied it to your character.
    I'm assuming they bought https://ddowiki.com/page/Wish_for_Memories