Community Member

Default Does Arti Pet scale with multi-class level or just Arti level?

Hey gang! I'm rolling up an alt for the wife, a mage to gently immerse her into the world of spell casting.

But she LOVES her Artifcer Main, she put together an amusing Shag and Scoobie combo that's fun to play.

So *if possible* I would like to splash a level of Arti in her Wizard build so she can have the arti pet defender again, but NOT if it's level is tied to Arti level instead of overall class level. So my question is:

If I splash 3 Wiz / 1 Arti, will the pet be a 4th level fighter? Or is it stuck at 1st level until she levels up as an artificer?

edit: so I tested it an it shows the Iron Defender as 1st level fighter for a Wiz3/Arti1

Any other ideas? I thought there was a pet defender you could get that just did grease and stuff? Better than nothing? Or a pain?
    Last edited by Fenrisulven7; 08-27-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Community Member

It's from your Arti level. But she can get herself a skeleton from the PM Wiz tree as a nice replacement if she loves having that extra pet around.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    It's from your Arti level. But she can get herself a skeleton from the PM Wiz tree as a nice replacement if she loves having that extra pet around.
    Cool I'll check that out. Thanks