Default I left at update 25.. thinking about coming back

Well after what ? Two or three years I'm thinking about coming back. However I think I have a lot to learn . And relearn.
    Could someone give me a hand about a TLDR about the last 20ish updates?
    I use to have top notch gear back then . Many incarnations etc. A few tomes etc.

Does it matter?
    I also want to know how is the scene, player base .. in a few words: if Game is dead or alive ?
    Also hi to the HLoM ! Use to raid back thenwith you guys
    Last edited by paraplegic; 08-25-2019 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paraplegic View Post
    Well after what ? Two or three years I'm thinking about coming back. However I think I have a lot to learn . And relearn.
    Could someone give me a hand about a TLDR about the last 20ish updates?
    I use to have top notch gear back then . Many incarnations etc. A few tomes etc.

Does it matter?
    I also want to know how is the scene, player base .. in a few words: if Game is dead or alive ?
    Also hi to the HLoM ! Use to raid back thenwith you guys
    Games still alive. Currently many are on the hardcore league server, but still plenty of people to play with. New content is coming out regularly. There have been at least two expansions that have come out. Reaper is a thing. Lots of ways to reincarnate is also a big thing. High Lords of Malkier are still raiding as well. Give it a go. Can’t hurt.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by paraplegic View Post
    Could someone give me a hand about a TLDR about the last 20ish updates? [...]

Well, welcome back! There are some new raids after you left: RSO, Saving Archons, Legendary Shroud, LHoX, LTS, Killing Time, Strahd, Baba, THTH, Project Nemesis, etc.

New Legendary Shroud crafting, Slavers crafting, Cannith crafting changes.

There are also sentient weapons, minor artifacts, filgrees to fill them... and grinding to get the weapons XP.

There's the reaper difficulty, racial incarnation, and revamping of the ED trees.

Of course, the max level is now level 30.

20th completions are gone from the new raids, and they now award runes which can be swapped for raid items at the raid quest giver if you have enough runes; and runes can be swapped with other kind of runes.

There's also the threads of fate which can do interesting things.

Edit, PS: there is a new class called "Alchemist" coming out, and a new Hard Core server like Diablo II, where when you die, you have to reroll and lost all on character items.
    Last edited by Tyrande; 08-30-2019 at 02:35 PM.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility