Community Member

Default Does In Game Support still exist?

Currently at 45 minutes of waiting, so I checked here to see if a know issue existed. Nothing about Druid's Curse not completing.
    I then notice a post from 18 months ago with the temporary hours for support. Are those still current, is there a better way to get in game support other then opening a ticket and waiting?
    Is it worth waiting ?
    In the past I've had good experiences with response times, just curious if that level of customer service is gone.
    Thank you

Community Member

Default In game support is a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Balangist View Post
    Currently at 45 minutes of waiting, so I checked here to see if a know issue existed. Nothing about Druid's Curse not completing.
    I then notice a post from 18 months ago with the temporary hours for support. Are those still current, is there a better way to get in game support other then opening a ticket and waiting?
    Is it worth waiting ?
    In the past I've had good experiences with response times, just curious if that level of customer service is gone.
    Thank you
    Few years back I was running a quest and something glitched at the end. I put in a ticket and one of the other guys put in a ticket as well. It just so happened that him and I both got a GM at the same time. The guy I was talking to told me sorry about my luck and that we would have to start over because there was nothing he could do about it........ the GM my friend was talking to said... let me fix that up for you and took care of it.

So I proceeded to let the GM I was speaking to know I do not appreciate his dishonesty and he had words for me about what a bad person I am for having a 2nd GM addressing the issue.
    It looks to me that these people would prefer to lie to you than do something to help you....
    I say this because IF they respond to a ticket..... they wait long enough for you to get tired of waiting in a quest doing nothing... contact you and ask how they can help.... you tell them you already recalled out an hour ago... and they close the ticket....ask if there is anything else they can do for you...... and show their boss another closed ticket... their incentive is a closed ticket... not a satisfied customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Balangist View Post
    Is it worth waiting ?
    Thank you
    sad to say In game CS when in the dumper years ago hence why I stopped reporting gold spammers, stuck spots, and a ton of other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwant_DiabloThree View Post
    Few years back I was running a quest and something glitched at the end. I put in a ticket and one of the other guys put in a ticket as well. It just so happened that him and I both got a GM at the same time. The guy I was talking to told me sorry about my luck and that we would have to start over because there was nothing he could do about it........ the GM my friend was talking to said... let me fix that up for you and took care of it.

So I proceeded to let the GM I was speaking to know I do not appreciate his dishonesty and he had words for me about what a bad person I am for having a 2nd GM addressing the issue.
    It looks to me that these people would prefer to lie to you than do something to help you....
    I say this because IF they respond to a ticket..... they wait long enough for you to get tired of waiting in a quest doing nothing... contact you and ask how they can help.... you tell them you already recalled out an hour ago... and they close the ticket....ask if there is anything else they can do for you...... and show their boss another closed ticket... their incentive is a closed ticket... not a satisfied customer.
    Sad truth is that some GM's lie through their teeth about what they can and can't do to people and the game environment. (ask any GM just about when you on lam to spawn you some gear/mats you will see some weird stuff over on the preview server). I my self called several GM's out on how they lied through their teeth about what they "can't" do. As again in other games that use Item ID# spawn systems and other summon commands (Elder Scrolls Skyrim, 7 days to die, GTA V{if you got access to a mod menu}, arma mods, payday 1/2 soon 3, rainbow six siege, shall I go on cause there are about 300 more similar games that I could name right now from my libraries)

Which are ALL access able to lvl 3 and 4 accounts (0 would be f2p, 1 would be premium, 2 would be VIP, 3 would be GM, and 4 would be server tech level access; so full god I can do what I want when I want) I use something similar when I run on my 7d2d server only about 15 people are under my access level and even they don't have full access to what I can do. The only people I have close my access level are 2 other admins. and short of clearing the whole server, restarting, and shutting down the server they can do anything they want, when they want, how they want.

so ya the quality of the GM's went down when Turbine moved around 2013 from their old panda thing or what ever it was. the moment they were owned by some other company.... welp you get were we are now. where GM wait times are hours, days, weeks,months long potentially with no response or some auto generated message. with a lot of NOTHING WE CAN DO re run the quest. *close ticket*

I started playing in 09 and back then the wait time average was like 10-20 min... now I don't even bother cause it feels like In game GM's couldn't care less about their paying customers or even those who have spent potentially THOUSANDS of dollars to keep them employed (yes i've spent a good $5k alone on points and probly another 500 about for expansions), and it feels like I'm not even worth their time....

but now I don't bother reporting amost anything other then quest braking issues. if there is something that gives advantage to the player welp hope some GM stumbles on it when they play cuase this SOLO runner won't say nothing.
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio