Community Member

Default Does In Game Support still exist?

Currently at 45 minutes of waiting, so I checked here to see if a know issue existed. Nothing about Druid's Curse not completing.
    I then notice a post from 18 months ago with the temporary hours for support. Are those still current, is there a better way to get in game support other then opening a ticket and waiting?
    Is it worth waiting ?
    In the past I've had good experiences with response times, just curious if that level of customer service is gone.
    Thank you

Community Member

Default In game support is a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Balangist View Post
    Currently at 45 minutes of waiting, so I checked here to see if a know issue existed. Nothing about Druid's Curse not completing.
    I then notice a post from 18 months ago with the temporary hours for support. Are those still current, is there a better way to get in game support other then opening a ticket and waiting?
    Is it worth waiting ?
    In the past I've had good experiences with response times, just curious if that level of customer service is gone.
    Thank you
    Few years back I was running a quest and something glitched at the end. I put in a ticket and one of the other guys put in a ticket as well. It just so happened that him and I both got a GM at the same time. The guy I was talking to told me sorry about my luck and that we would have to start over because there was nothing he could do about it........ the GM my friend was talking to said... let me fix that up for you and took care of it.

So I proceeded to let the GM I was speaking to know I do not appreciate his dishonesty and he had words for me about what a bad person I am for having a 2nd GM addressing the issue.
    It looks to me that these people would prefer to lie to you than do something to help you....
    I say this because IF they respond to a ticket..... they wait long enough for you to get tired of waiting in a quest doing nothing... contact you and ask how they can help.... you tell them you already recalled out an hour ago... and they close the ticket....ask if there is anything else they can do for you...... and show their boss another closed ticket... their incentive is a closed ticket... not a satisfied customer.