Hi there,

Running with the wind is still not granting 6% doublestrike. when I flip into GMOF, my starting Doublestrike is 62.87%. when I add running the wind and hail of blows, I end up with 68.87%, or an increase of 6%. hail of blows should be 3% + an additional 6% from running with the wind, for a total of 9% additional.

Can you please take A look?