Default FVS & Cleric spells and SLAs, suggestions.

So far the only casters I see are WIZ/SORC/WLK hardly ever see any of the other classes and I think there's a way to fix it so that we have more versatility. For FVS & Clerics we should get a new set of "GRAVITY" spells. These were mostly inspired by an old anime called Zach Bell, in which one of the characters has an impressive list of GRAVITY spells. Also, since gravity really isn't an element its more of a physical force sort of like Implosion and Cometfall it would be more suited to FVS and Clerics. Anyhow here's my idea of the spell list (I'll let someone else think of the names):

Spell #1 (Evocation): Drastically increases the gravity of ground in front of you causing all enemies to helplessly fall to their knees. Reflex save negates
    - Same range as Cone of Cold

Spell #2 (Evocation): Causes extreme gravity shift forcing target and all nearby enemies to helplessly fall to their knees. Reflex Save negates.
    - Same as Mass Hold

Spell #3 (Evocation): Moderately increases gravity forcing target and all nearby enemies to be be drastically slowed as if under the effects of Limbchopper. Fortitude save negates. Duration is 8 sec.
    - Same range as Mass Hold.

Spell #4 (Conjuration): You can use your mastery of the gravitational forces to conjure an earthen armor to to protect you from damage. For the next 10 seconds (+2 per caster level up to 30 seconds) you have DR/- and elemental resistance equal to double your character level. This armor is very heavy resulting in your movement speed being slowed by 50%. Cooldown 1 Min.

Spell #5 (Conjuration): You can use your mastery of gravitational forces to conjure a miniature black hole in the air. This spell does 3d3+3 per caster level (Max 20) to all enemies that walk into this spell. Reflex save for half damage. Duration is 20 sec.
    - Similar to Symbol spells but creatures don't have to walk into it to trigger.
    Useful forum tricks:
    Change Fonts: [font=][/font]
    Change Color: [color=][/color]

Default Cone of Cold w/ Radiance Damage or Positive Damage for Undead

Same spell as Cone of Cold, but for Divines. Call it Divine Shower or something. Need more Radiance / Positive AoE type spells without built-in spell delay like Firestorm.
    I might be addicted to pack design!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keylon View Post
    causing all enemies to helplessly fall to their knees
    Only if the spell has the verbal component of "kneel before Zod!"

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    Only if the spell has the verbal component of "kneel before Zod!"
    ^ this.
    Useful forum tricks:

Quote Originally Posted by SoVeryBelgian View Post
    Same spell as Cone of Cold, but for Divines. Call it Divine Shower or something. Need more Radiance / Positive AoE type spells without built-in spell delay like Firestorm.
    I mean there's already Glacial Wrath which has a CHA DC so it works for some FVS but Clerics cant use it. Another reason to consider gravity is because it is a physical force since space, time, and gravity are all linked.
    Useful forum tricks: