Default Just had heroic Roll Call bug on me twice

I have run the quest many times on multiple lives and have never had a problem until today. Both times I get to the second to last student (the last one before the end fight), clear the room, go to speak to the student and they say something to the effect of "Don't talk to me until you have killed everything". There is nothing left in the room and no way to get credit for speaking with him to advance the quest. Anyone else have this issue? I believe it was the room with the "red" lever, smallish square room. After two bugs in a row I gave up and just used VIP to complete the saga.
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

I don't think I've tried it since the latest patch.

My first guess would be that a mob is getting stuck in a wall somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    I don't think I've tried it since the latest patch.

My first guess would be that a mob is getting stuck in a wall somewhere.
    That was my assumption as well, I tried looking all over to see if I could target anything and ran back and forth through the pipes to see if I could aggro anything and no luck, if it was just once I would not think much of it but since it happened twice in a row I figured I would check with the community.
    Neurik of Argo.
    8 Ranger 8 Rogue 4 Arti Inquisitor Heroic TR build--> https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...eroic-TR-build

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

So I tried it on heroic a little while ago. Mobs are actually falling through the floors, and since most of the quest is in tunnels and platforms they are falling all the way down to the bottom where players can't go. I was able to finish twice on my fiend warlock when I saw the mob an hurled it. Two other times I had to give up and reset.

Probably related to all the other mob pathing wackiness that has been going on the last couple of days.

So I tried it on heroic a little while ago. Mobs are actually falling through the floors, and since most of the quest is in tunnels and platforms they are falling all the way down to the bottom where players can't go. I was able to finish twice on my fiend warlock when I saw the mob an hurled it. Two other times I had to give up and reset.

Probably related to all the other mob pathing wackiness that has been going on the last couple of days.
    Definitely another mob pathing issue. Seems to have started Saturday.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Mobs are actually falling through the floors, and since most of the quest is in tunnels and platforms they are falling all the way down to the bottom where players can't go.
    I saw this happen last night, I think.
    Don't be a figjam.