Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hardcore Leaderboard Update

Thumbs up

J/K

Impressive to see the 24 hour results. I'm doing my typical lazy-river approach to DDO, even on the HCPD server - so I won't see my name in lights; but it's kind of amazing how good some folks are at the game.
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Crazy to see people with thousands of reaper xp already. Kudos to them.
    I haven't even attempted reaper yet, just focusing on favor for now and getting established.

Elite is its own kind of bad; almost died a few times already including a wilderness area rare...
    Seen more than a few party members bite it and it freaks you out man.

More competitive so far than I thought it would be - but it is great to see everyone working together and helping each other.
    Definitely enjoyable so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by hp1055cm
    Makes me think that other post was your sock account.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    Incorrect. Post reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Now we need someone to check the top 20 builds, and list them in order.
    - inactive player -

Would it be selfish for me to make a whole thread complaing about the Hardcore Server?

I am accustomed to being carried through every quest on my main server, and some of the best players that usually carry me...they are playing on the hard core server.

Signed,

Hireling, A Warforged Flavored Soul on Ghallanda
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Whete i can find this leaderboard? Is it on the forum?
    Non vip have access to it?
    In game in Cannith as
    Aborim Master (main toon) --- Nickallin (my tank)--- Jjnick (warlock 30) --- Nickpunick ()--- Nickruvido (my healer)--- Nickallinone (shuri build)
    KVP Korthos Village People

I love the names. Pangalactic Gargleblaster, you make my head explode.

Actually, every once in awhile hubby repeats one of the fallen out loud... we had a big belly laugh at "Death has claimed another, Homie has perished" because it read across the screen as:
    "Death has claimed another, Homie
    has perished at level X"

Now hubby is brainstorming should his first character fall for names that will make people smile.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

+1 please continue this Leaderboard publishing.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Much respect for those with thousands of rxp already.

I read that the announcements of the fallen are only for 10+ level now. That's kind of disappointing. I was making a character and chuckling at all the dead. It was funny because I'm sure I'll join their ranks when I get to playing. Maybe it's too distracting when you're playing though I don't know. I can see how it could be.

Default 24 hour update

Smile 1757 favor

Happy that I got my personal minimum goal for this server with 1750+ favor, will see if I'm able to get more
    (at 1838 favor before ended today)
    Not dead yet, but at least Chacka can rest in peace now if he dies
    by the way many thanks foremost to Arealbronx and Jonathian at this point I might be already failed without them
    "Act according to a maxim which can be adopted at the same time as a universal law."
    -Immanuel Kant-

"Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has."
    -René Descartes-

I made the top 100 Favor list (I am Celestrion The Radiant Herald) with just 506 Favor points. Many players need to get crackin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacka_DDO View Post
    Happy that I got my personal minimum goal for this server with 1750+ favor, will see if I'm able to get more

by the way many thanks foremost to Arealbronx and Jonathian at this point I might be already failed without them
    ConGo-rats!

Good friends are really good to have. Teamwork is where it's at.
    Quote Originally Posted by hp1055cm
    Makes me think that other post was your sock account.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    Incorrect. Post reported.

Quote Originally Posted by GramercyRiff View Post
    Much respect for those with thousands of rxp already.

I read that the announcements of the fallen are only for 10+ level now. That's kind of disappointing. I was making a character and chuckling at all the dead. It was funny because I'm sure I'll join their ranks when I get to playing. Maybe it's too distracting when you're playing though I don't know. I can see how it could be.
    Your sources for this information are - at this moment at least - incorrect. Still getting death announcements for any/all deaths of any/all characters that are at least level 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Now hubby is brainstorming should his first character fall for names that will make people smile.
    In the interest of providing just such amusement when I finally die, my (now level 4) warlock is named 'Holdmybeer And Watch This'.
    Khyber, Dragon Order of Arcanix Veryunique - Air Savant (PL: Rog,Clr,Fvs,Bard, Wizx2), Skullcrshr - Gimp Thrower (PL: Rog, Barb, Ftrx3, Pal),
    Elsir - Heroic Completionist running Racial TRs, TheMadness - Evoker Fvs (PL: Sorcx3, Druid, Wiz, Clr, Wlkx2)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by vryxnr View Post
    Your sources for this information are - at this moment at least - incorrect. Still getting death announcements for any/all deaths of any/all characters that are at least level 2.
    Good to know. All the fallen should be acknowledged.

I am now #36 overall in the Favor rankings. Longevity is key - I am Level 9, banking Level 10 as I finish 3BC.

Community Manager

Especially since this is looking to be a main leaderboards thread here, let's move it to the Hardcore League forums.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by The_Human_Cypher View Post
    I am now #36 overall in the Favor rankings. Longevity is key - I am Level 9, banking Level 10 as I finish 3BC.
    Indeed and it's not a shame to be a coward especially when it comes to traps, they are the #1 killer by far!
    Be super careful and avoid any save check on traps if any possible if you play elite (or reaper) even if you have evasion and godly saves, one or several natural one rolls can kill you!
    Actually, #3 Jonathan died in my group very close to 1750 favor and this on a trap you cannot disable in Ghola Fan I should have warned him more not to try and risk it if he is not familiar how you time traps was a big loss for or group!
    "Act according to a maxim which can be adopted at the same time as a universal law."
    -Immanuel Kant-

"Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has."
    -René Descartes-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast