Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So I'm not sure if this is a known issue (wasn't on the list) but when I talk to Mortality in game and ask to see the leaderboard, it just comes up blank. At first I thought it was just taking a long time to populate, but after trying it several times, it always remains blank. If it matters, I'm playing on Mac with the new client.

Quote Originally Posted by DANTEIL View Post
    So I'm not sure if this is a known issue (wasn't on the list) but when I talk to Mortality in game and ask to see the leaderboard, it just comes up blank. At first I thought it was just taking a long time to populate, but after trying it several times, it always remains blank. If it matters, I'm playing on Mac with the new client.
    Sometimes I've had to click on it, or click on the scroll bar area to get it to show sometimes. Try resizing it, click and hold the bottom right corner and drag, and see if that helps.

Update, please... I have curiosity ;-P
    Spellburst, Toikos, Phylantrios (Argo)

Community Manager

Characters are supposed to be removed from the Leaderboards upon death for both Favor and total accumulated Reaper XP. In a patch in the near future we intend to correct this, so dead players will be removed from the Reaper XP leaderboard. Exact timing TBA.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by DANTEIL View Post
    This may be specifically related to an issue with the external store tab enabled? May also be a Mac Wine issue. Does the Founder's Fountain display for you? Or the Cannith Challenge Tutorials?
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This may be specifically related to an issue with the external store tab enabled? May also be a Mac Wine issue. Does the Founder's Fountain display for you? Or the Cannith Challenge Tutorials?
    I don't know.. next time I'll in game I'll check and update this post. I don't even know what the Founder's Fountain is, but I can look at the Cannith Challenges. Moving/resizing Mortality's Hardcore leaderboard window doesn't work, by the way.

I was amazed to see I'm on the reaper leaderboard. Just running r1 at lvl +4 (or sometimes 3). I won't be able to keep up as my play time is going to fall off hard in a week, but it was neat to see my name there for a bit.

Maybe people are waiting for higher levels to start farming?
    Sabbath - Sarlona

These are screen shots from about 15 minutes ago.
    I tried to print to PDF but the formatting was messed up.

I am Aeros with 24k at level 8, about half-way done with level 5 quests.
    Aloess is at level 9; He is alive, but hasn't progressed in almost 2 days. Antarctica was level 13 last night.
    Jonathan is around level 9, and has TR'd as he previously mentioned. I just missed running with his group last night.

I am not sure how many people are still alive on the reaper list, but I suspect there are more than a few dead since I haven't noticed their numbers changing.
    Last edited by hp1055cm; 08-29-2019 at 09:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hp1055cm
    Makes me think that other post was your sock account.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    Incorrect. Post reported.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by hp1055cm View Post
    These are screen shots from about 15 minutes ago.
    I tried to print to PDF but the formatting was messed up.

I am Aeros with 24k at level 8, about half-way done with level 5 quests.
    Aloess is at level 9; He is alive, but hasn't progressed in almost 2 days. Antarctica was level 13 last night.
    Jonathan is around level 9, and has TR'd as he previously mentioned. I just missed running with his group last night.

Wow, some sexy beast has 3 toons in the top 10!
    Triple All

Ghallanda forever.

Community Member

I am not sure how many people are still alive on the reaper list, but I suspect there are more than a few dead since I haven't noticed their numbers changing.
    Hopeslayer and Stratis are still alive. I just haven't been playing Stratis since I re-rolled. Expect to see Hopeslayer shoot up this weekend. Haven't had as much time as I had hoped to play this week.
    Stratis on Khyber

Want to know my build?
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...il-of-the-Bard

there are really big issues with leader board

i have 3 toons that have some reaper xp here is one

and i watched safemode get skewered during the swim in another mans treasure in the twelve.

i know a few people who have much more reaper xp than me and not on board.

Another update from today about 15 minutes ago. Screenshots again.

4 people have hit the 5000 favor mark so far.

Characters are supposed to be removed from the Leaderboards upon death for both Favor and total accumulated Reaper XP. In a patch in the near future we intend to correct this, so dead players will be removed from the Reaper XP leaderboard. Exact timing TBA.

was this bug with the leaderboards fixed with update 42.5 ? I only saw in the release notes a comment about "The Leaderboards now properly update if a character is renamed."

I think the bug might not only be related to the reaper xp leaderboard. Currently, there is a character in the top 10 of the favor leaderboard that I know for certain has passed on to the Land of Lost Souls.
    I wonder what causes the leaderboard to bug out, because it seems to be tracking inconsistently, whether or not the dead character is deleted/rerolled.

Another screenshot update from 10 minutes ago.
    I am no longer on the lists because DEATH! but after crying it out I am back at it and moving up the ranks again.

Bowncyboy is making a strong run at 200k rxp (400k needed for 20 rp), along with Ohferthree. I ran with these fine playas for a short while - wish them good luck!

Also about a half-dozen more people within striking distance of 5000 favor.

Last edited by hp1055cm; 09-11-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Community Member

Another screenshot update from 10 minutes ago. snip

Another weird bug. Hopeslayer is still on the RXP list at 29999 rxp, but I deleted that toon like a week ago.
    Stratis on Khyber

Want to know my build?
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...il-of-the-Bard

Default Please fix leaderboard SSG

SSG can you please fix the leaderboard so that it either includes dead characters or not. There are some names on the list I recognize as passing on to the land of lost souls (one such name has an alt I was grouping with who confirmed the name was still there but character was dead) while other names disappear from the board as expected when dead. I honestly don't care what the standard for the board ends up being but please fix it so it is either all dead included or alive characters only. If it is to be a competition I want all to have fair chance at getting on the board and not some being lucky and staying while others got kicked off from a death.
    Hardcore: Ardulnaugh 3851 Favor, Ardulaer 4398 Favor, Ardulayne Favor ip

Deathlytime, Deathlysoul, Deathlylife, Deathfists
    Thelanis

Community Member

Question I See Dead People

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlylife View Post
    SSG can you please fix the leaderboard so that it either includes dead characters or not. There are some names on the list I recognize as passing on to the land of lost souls (one such name has an alt I was grouping with who confirmed the name was still there but character was dead) while other names disappear from the board as expected when dead. I honestly don't care what the standard for the board ends up being but please fix it so it is either all dead included or alive characters only. If it is to be a competition I want all to have fair chance at getting on the board and not some being lucky and staying while others got kicked off from a death.
    Another week has gone by and this is starting to really make the leaderboard worthless. Has it been mentioned other than a couple weeks ago by Cordovan that it's 'to be fixed'? I'd like to gauge my rank against living toons, but I can't because... I see dead people.
    The core of the server is very hard. It has a very Hardcore.

Community Member

Default Any Update On This Fix?

We're halfway through the Hardcore League event and the leaderboard is still not working. Can someone not go in and take the dead people off the list? Our wonderful guild leader purges our dead people daily. Are the devs thinking that the leaderboard only matters after the event? Half the fun of the leaderboard is checking it to see who has fallen off the top; and how we rank WHILE the event is going on. Sorry to complain, I just thought it would be easy to check which toons are in the LoLS and drop them from the list (manually, if coding it is too much).
    The core of the server is very hard. It has a very Hardcore.

Community Manager

The Hardcore Leaderboards have been updated to remove dead characters, so everything should now be current. Let me know if you continue to see dead people on the list.
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

The Hardcore Leaderboards have been updated to remove dead characters, so everything should now be current. Let me know if you continue to see dead people on the list.

You were asking for it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast