2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    Sent Fawnglow an in-game mail.
    Thanks so much!
    Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Thanks so much!
    Woot!
    No thank you. You are being very selfless to make sure people have a great experience on Hardcore - and I think it's amazing.

I got hooked up for OGFA2 by Fawngate, so please disregard the mail sent to 'glow.
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

One channel to rule them all:
    Channel for both guilds.

/joinchannel openguild

also hitting fawngate's recruiting lmf
    and Fawnglow will give you a ship invite unto our mother ship anytime desired

guess dual boxing is working out for me after all...

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Sister guild "Open Guild for all two" already has 100 members.

Mother guild "Open Guild for all" is practically running itself with working channel and guild chat even players loitering about the deck.

Well done folks!

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Open for All Guild stays completely full and is at guild level 18

Open for all Guild Two has 292 accounts (I have not been boot fallen yet, but asking players to remove on their own) and is at guild level 8
    Open for all Guild Two should reach level 10 today and we will implement ship buffs.

BOTH airship will have a full compliment of buffs.
    Ship two may lag behind two days, but given a month's time the lag should not be noticeable.

Fawnglow and others are ferrying any toons wanting a invite to ship one.
    Including players in other guilds.

I repeat, both guilds have the KRAKEN and will have a full compliment of buffs (likely excluding the danger room).

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thanks to many guildmembers donating plat, Ship Two now is level 10 with resist 5 to elements plus xp bonus.
    Good job members.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 08-21-2019 at 02:28 AM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Guild one continues to be full.
    If you are in guild one and are having trouble returning your rerolled toon that deceased back into guild one, please send me mail, tell, or pm.
    I will help you out.

Guild one is starting to fill up the cargo hold and is doing very nicely almost running themselves.

Guild two is now level 14, proudly upgrading their airship buffs (thanks so much for all the plat donations yesterday and today).
    Looking good.
    Today is the first day that I did not actively recruit for hours.
    Guild two is at 400 accounts (although quite a few fallen), still well under max but very active.
    Guild members continue to actively recruit as all are promoted to leader.

/joinchannel openguild
    Use that for grouping or even to get a taxi to the airship one.

As before, please do not donate shards, I have that covered.
    Although plat is something beyond my control, so plat donations at the airship showroom (located in the harbor beside the airship beacon) are very much appreciated.

A note of importance:
    Floor Four of both airships are forbidden....
    (ducks aside to avoid the rush to see what is there)
    Don't blame me if you die...

Fawn:

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Community Member Symar-FangofLloth's Avatar

Thanks a ton for doing this!
    Former Xoriat-er. Embrace the Madness.

Thumbs up

No words but thank you so much!

Am in the Two group, and even tho I'm still soloing (for reasons) the chat and feel of being among people again is very cool.

Can't say it better than others before me. Big props to ya, Silver.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thank all of you for the kind words!

Guild two now stands at 595 toons and is at level 23 with all guild amenities purchased.
    (have not checked the cargo hold, but I am sure someone is stocking it)
    <beware, level four has the danger room which will kill you - it also stocks the enchanted rose which will bloom for 90 days so level four is forbidden>

/joinchannel openguild
    is a active happy channel

Guild one is full at 726 toons (we seem to be dwindling space slow as we first had 800ish toons perhaps caused by modified space of 1,255).
    Not sure if kicking is causing that, so I give players about 15 minutes to leave the guild or delete their toons.
    Guild level is 32 with all guild amenities purchased.

I agree its a lot of fun being around this much energy, excitement and happiness...
    My guild on Khyber has 3 accounts.

Great group of players here on Hardcore.

I was considering waiting till Monday to boot the fallen from guild two, but Thursday night Antarctica and I were talking and we decided to go ahead and boot the 95 fallen.
    I have been booting fallen ever since with minor or zero renown loss.
    After the boot, I realized that the guild two members are doing a super job of recruiting, earning renown & plat.
    There is no need for another recruiting day for guild two this weekend as previously planned.
    Guild two is quickly becoming a rising star in its own right, comparable to any guild on the server despite the two day late start.
    Joinchannel is an fairly consistent taxi service to guild one's airship but the buffs on guild two are very nice on their own.

Fawngate and Fawnglow did part of the harbor with guildies followed by polishing up solo dungeons.
    They are both level 4, holding 5.

It is kind of essential for these two to not die due to the tells to that name and solidity they provide for the fallen rerolling...
    So in a world where dying is a bad idea, it is even more important to stay alive.
    Also, it is important to be on the leader toon as we are promoting everyone to officer.

Guild members seem to be dying less and getting higher in levels as players adapt to the new hardcore format.
    +plus to all the great players out there...
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 08-24-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Guild one is full at 726 toons (we seem to be dwindling space slow as we first had 800ish toons perhaps caused by modified space of 1,255). Not sure if kicking is causing that, so I give players about 15 minutes to leave the guild or delete their toons. Guild level is 32 with all guild amenities purchased.
    I've noticed this as well for Xoriat Asylum Escapees on Argo server. When I initially hit the "guild is full" cap last year, we had about 730 active accounts. After more than 12 months of continuous recruiting - adding active players and removing inactive ones - our active account cap has shrunk down to about 680 accounts. No one can seem to explain how this formula works exactly.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

New discord: discord.gg/7wyjfxu -- All of you are invited to transfer your toons to khyber and join my empty guild "Evocati Augusti -- contact fawngate there

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Guild two filled up this weekend with a mighty burst of growth, and both are offering fantastic buffs therein.

The point at which it filled leaves me to believe that the guilds are not suffering from dwindling totals as much as the total system might be:
    x = total points for guild available
    First toon from account joining = 1 point
    Second toon from account joining = .8 points (or some other number therein)
    Third toon from account joining = .6 points (or ?)
    Fourth toon from account joining = .4 points (or ?)
    Ect…

The filling up of our "overflow guild" caused a bit of strategy rethinking.

Of course, there was consideration of creating a 3rd guild, but as I only have two accounts, I discarded that approach.
    Although I will not discourage others from doing so, or other guilds forming alliances.

the /joinchannel openguild is open to all including nonguild members.
    Our ship buffs are open to all including nonguild members.

Ultimately I started booting players who had not logged in recently.

If you have been booted from the guild, please contact me and I will absolutely make sure you get back in one of the two guilds.
    PM forums, send tell to "Fawngate" or "Fawnglow" write on /joinchannel openguild send me a letter.

We do not mean to offend, we simply have a huge demand for space as the Open Guild Alliance continuous to be a huge success due to YOU the great players of DDO.

If possible, particularly when I am not online, remove your toons from the guild that are fallen and move crafters and bankers elsewhere.
    Thank you.

Open Guild for All

is experiencing "you cannot invite because your guild is full"

so we now have

Open Guild For All Two

also with the Kraken (cause its so cool)

Contact names:

Open Guild For All leader - Fawnglow
    Open Guild For All Two leader - Fawngate
    I was curious about the original and Two genesis. Passed 1000 joins, exciting reason! Happy hunting all. Varr is tooling around and I post for any looking to die.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Open Guild for All

is experiencing "you cannot invite because your guild is full"

so we now have

Open Guild For All Two

also with the Kraken (cause its so cool)

Contact names:

Open Guild For All leader - Fawnglow
    Open Guild For All Two leader - Fawngate
    Another incentive not to die! You die, you get stuck with guild 2
    Choler 30 Brd 5PLs | Enmity 30 Clr | Exasperate 30 Sor | Ferocity 30Pal 13PLs | Furyous 30Inq Heroic/Epic Completionist 82PLs | Hiddin 20Mnk 2PL | Infuryated 30War 6PL | Retributive 20Dru 2PL | Vehemence 30Rog Completionist 35PLs | Vehement 10Pal 3Mnk 1Rog | Vexate 30Wiz Heroic/Epic Completionist 49PLs | Violence 30Clr Heroic/Epic/Racial Completionist 94PLs

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thank you, open guild for all & open guild for all two has been hugely successful thank to the great players of the hardcore league.

The great purge before the weekend is upon us, making space.

(I am beginning to think that the "modified guild size" has something to do with the available guild capacity.
    Guild 2 seems to have slightly smaller capacity atm along with a larger modified guild size.
    Of course, the hardcore servers highly amplify modified guild size due to the circle of life.)

If I have booted you for not logging in, please just
    /joinchannel openguild
    and ask for an invite.

I promote everyone so as soon as they relog after a promotion, they can invite.
    Or you can contact me via Fawngate or Fawnglow.

Guild one is level 44.
    Guild two is level 36.

Guild one airship features resist 20 element in the cargo hold.
    Everyone regardless of guild are welcome to the channel and to the airship buffs.

Happy hunting and may the odds ever be in your favor....

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Both guilds were full last night, and guild one stayed full, so I got a little overzealous with removing those who had not recently logged in.

I am sort of "robbing peter to pay paul" with the guild openings, so I publicly apologize if you logged in on Sunday only to find your toon had been kicked.
    Mailed out guild invites and gave guild invites to anyone who mailed me.
    /joinchannel openguild
    will give you access to many, many people who can invite you back after falling in the lost zone or being kicked due to not logging in.

I have no idea if you have donated, been long time, just joined, been good, been naughty, just how often you log in...
    My policy for any guild disputes remains the same, please block/ignore and report serious problems.
    Thank you, and remember the mega guild remains a happy place to be, I should know as I am often online...

As always, may the odds ever be in your favor...

Wonders what the devs are cooking with all these lost souls?!?

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thanks for all the hard work, plat and renown guildies, you have made Open Guild for All 1&2 great!

Open Guild for All is now level 49
    Open Guild for All Two is now level 41
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 09-02-2019 at 12:18 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast