Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    390

    Default More Bugs - Renewal and Hunt's End

    Hunt's End:
    • Shares a cooldown with Audience with the Queen
    • Is still called Horizon Shot when used
    • Uses the same icon as Adrenaline (maybe intended, maybe just lazy; leaning towards the latter)

    Renewal:
    • Doesn't heal on the first tick (at time of casting) despite explicitly stating in the notes that it does

    Forums:
    • There's no official thread for discussing possible bugs
      • Considering how many there are, there probably should be an official thread for this each update.
      It would be more transparent than the bug report system which few people put any faith in
    "There are so many people running around and so many LFMs that it actually doesn't feel like a single player game." - Some guy on HCL

    Also what the live servers would be like with server merges or cross-server grouping.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post
    Hunt's End:
    • Shares a cooldown with Audience with the Queen
    • Is still called Horizon Shot when used
    • Uses the same icon as Adrenaline (maybe intended, maybe just lazy; leaning towards the latter)

    Renewal:
    • Doesn't heal on the first tick (at time of casting) despite explicitly stating in the notes that it does


    These are fixed internally and should be in an upcoming patch.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

    The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

  3. #3
    Community Member Loromir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post
    ...maybe just lazy...
    I'm not sure this is fair. IMO...the devs are definitely not lazy. It's a big game and apparently with very complex code. The fact that they still push out new content and features on a fairly regular basis (for 2 games). The fact that they have/will roll out a patch and 2 hot fixes in 3 days. The fact that they are still willing to support 2 pretty old MMO's.

    To me this is the opposite of lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo174 View Post
    Opening up the casual difficulty for raids would have been a much better solution. Since all the whiners are just complaining about not being able to play through the content they paid for. Just give them their casual difficulty. Since they are just a bunch of casuals.


    Proud Member of the Bunch of Casuals Club!!!!!

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loromir View Post
    I'm not sure this is fair. IMO...the devs are definitely not lazy. It's a big game and apparently with very complex code. The fact that they still push out new content and features on a fairly regular basis (for 2 games). The fact that they have/will roll out a patch and 2 hot fixes in 3 days. The fact that they are still willing to support 2 pretty old MMO's.

    To me this is the opposite of lazy.
    They literally have a new icon all setup for the skill. Applying it to the buff rather than reusing the Adrenaline icon should be as simple as changing adrenaline.bmp to hunts_end.bmp. They did this exact same thing with No Holds Barred and Endless Fusillade. Activating NHB gave you the same buff icon as Endless Fus.
    Unless of course they're just reusing the buff with a different title parameter rather than creating a new one. Which isn't exactly the opposite of lazy, either.

    Also, iconic heroes have been around since 2013 (that's 6 years!) and still don't have icons in the Grouping panel. Sorry, I won't be retracting that statement.

    But don't read me the wrong way. I still absolutely love this game, and I do truly appreciate all the work the devs have put in. I just wish the little things would get fixed before releasing entire expansions that just pile on more. Those little things add up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    These are fixed internally and should be in an upcoming patch.
    Thank you for your continued work and your response.

    Best wishes.
    "There are so many people running around and so many LFMs that it actually doesn't feel like a single player game." - Some guy on HCL

    Also what the live servers would be like with server merges or cross-server grouping.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload