Cool Sorc 14/monk 3/rogue 3

Just playing around with this idea right now, haven't polished it yet.

Considering Human Sorc 14, monk 3 (light), rogue 3

I'd like just the 1st two cores in assassin, just enough in mechanic to get the skills boost.

virtually nothing in any monk tree

Heavy eldritch knight

Heavy human racial tree.

I'm up to about 8 past lives, can use the PL's feats for wizard, monk, barb and or pally if I have the feats (doubtful)

At least +2 tomes in all stats, +6 in Dex, Int, Wiz

Plan is low str, highest dex, min 14 con, light int, moderate wis, moderate cha.

Any advice is welcome. Thank you.
    I'm really making this up as I go along...

Community Member

EK tree is great to multiclass with. The trees are so strong and well thought out like Cleric Domains. Great job SSG Developement Team

I think WIzard works better because their main stat is Int which is used for trap skill DCs. You will need both stats otherwise.

I really need to purchase Monk sometime soon looks like a fun class to play!

Cleric Domains are awesome for mutticlassing as well. I am testing this right now:

Sorcerer 12
    Cleric 2 (7 at level 20) Strength Domain
    Ftr 1 PDK

SWF with Orb
    Full Cha 18 Str 16 Con 14
    Divine Might for Cha to Str
    All lvl ups into Cha
    8x Boosts from Kensei

When i press Divine Might the Longsword Attack Mod (To Hit) changes from Cha to Str and adds the Cha modifier to the total Str. which will make it better to Hit the slippery monsters. With the increase Attack Mod with Str and using Power Attack early on is more effective.
    Whats Importantl is to not take Comerean Knight training PDK for Cha to hit and damage with Longsword because it isnt necessary. The Orb to Hit and Damage remains Cha with Eldritch Accuracy.

Edit: Tested at level 7with Human and it works. The significance to this is that it seems that you can do this with any Race! No longer stuck with FVS or PDK for Charisma to Hit and Damage. Instead you have Cha attack mod and Str damage mod until you press Divine Might then you have Str attack and damage mod for 2 mins. Five levels of Cleric seems best because you get Str to reflex saves.

Should work with FVS and Paladins DM as well. Will test it later. So 2-3 levels of Rogue or Monk insead of Fighter would work and you have Evasion as well as Str to reflex saves.

You can easily pad your Shield Bashing chance with a three levels of Fighter and 6 Ap into VG for the second Core. My SB is at 45%
    And the typical 6-13 AP into Stalwart D optionally.

Essentially one level of Clr, FVS or two Pal Sorc and a you have something similar KTA Wizard build although that can stay pure
    Five levels of Cleric seems the best for the Str to reflex saves though.
    Last edited by Coffey; 08-16-2019 at 03:06 AM.

Community Member

Im going to test this now:

Human Sorc 4 Cleric 1 Rogue 2 on a level 7 character.

Edit: Evasion works with two levels of Rogue. As does Dinine Might as shown above.

Something like this then:

Sorc 12 Rogue 2 Cleric 6

Sorc 12 Monk 2 Cleric 6

Sorc 12 Monk 3 Cleric 5

Sorc 15 Cleric 5 for more spells w/o evasion.
    Last edited by Coffey; 08-16-2019 at 03:36 AM.

I "tested" the build - sort of - using a Shadarkai. it worked quite well, even without the past lives. The simgle biggest issue is the lack of skills points. This can even be overcome.

Seriously, does anyone else have any constructive feedback?
    I'm really making this up as I go along...