Default Epic Destiny Feat - Multiple Spheres: Arcane Warrior No longer functioning

As the title says, Arcane Warrior does nothing now.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    As the title says, Arcane Warrior does nothing now.
    Can you give me a little more information about what spells you were using and what kind of character you were? It seems to be working on my end, and I want to make sure we aren't missing something here.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Can you give me a little more information about what spells you were using and what kind of character you were? It seems to be working on my end, and I want to make sure we aren't missing something here.
    At the moment I posted this I could not get it to work at all. Neither the warrior side of it nor the arcane side of it.
    I'm running around as a Female Gnome, Chaotic Neutral, arti9/druid5/warlock6 and 10 epic levels. Falconry/Nature's protector/renegade mastermaker/enlighted spirit.
    Constantly in bearshape with Nature's Defends on, Grey Owl spawned, Eldritch Aura lighting my bodhi.
    Pact: Great Old One.
    41 reaper points in Grim Barricade (of which the dodge cap raise isn't working or not listing it through the char sheat when in reaper, but that is something else).
    At that moment I tested by going into the mist and kill the wisps to see how the new numbers are working out.

Before the enlightened spirit would tick the melee/ranged power side up.
    And my normal attacks would tick the universal spell power side up.
    Fast enough to reach 20 on both sides.
    It's not the end of the world or anything as it isn't giving that big of a bonus, it was just nice to have that extra layer on there.

Today I did some more testing , this time in searing heights. And it isn't entirely working the same as before.
    Where it used to be enough to be in a quest/wilderness to see the melee power side of it move upward with Eldrich aura on you now have to hit and do damage to get the ticks going.

Eg, the first time I looked at how things worked (by engaging those wisps in Through the mist) I did not see the icons of either side of arcane warrior appear at all.

Did my first runthrough on r4 on a quest: it is harder to get both to 20.
    Last edited by LightBear; 08-14-2019 at 12:14 PM.