2014 DDO Players Council

Default Sales announcements?

Has there been any sales for the past few weeks? The last DDO Store sales announcement was on July 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    As a general rule we don't intend for a single spawn area to cause any dungeon alert, and certainly not red dungeon alert. This basically isn't ever a goal in our designs

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Has there been any sales for the past few weeks? The last DDO Store sales announcement was on July 25.
    Sales are announced in the DDO Chronicle also if you want to check there.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Yamani View Post
    Sales are announced in the DDO Chronicle also if you want to check there.
    The few times I'm looked at that Chronicle thing in the distant past, it was just full of fluff that was annoying and irrelevant to me. If you like it, fine, I don't object.

But is there some good reason I should have to check anywhere other than the dedicated forum section titled "DDO Store Sales & Promotions" when I'm looking for DDO Store sales and promotions?
    As a general rule we don't intend for a single spawn area to cause any dungeon alert, and certainly not red dungeon alert. This basically isn't ever a goal in our designs

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    The few times I'm looked at that Chronicle thing in the distant past, it was just full of fluff that was annoying and irrelevant to me. If you like it, fine, I don't object.

But is there some good reason I should have to check anywhere other than the dedicated forum section titled "DDO Store Sales & Promotions" when I'm looking for DDO Store sales and promotions?
    The Chronicle is where they announce sales every week. If you dont like looking at the chronicle that is your problem.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    The Chronicle is where they announce sales every week.
    They may well be there also, but up until very recently, the forum section titled "DDO Store Sales & Promotions" is where they announce DDO Store sales every week. You're really not answering the question of why they stopped after July 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    If you dont like looking at the chronicle that is your problem.
    It's not a problem; I just don't look at it. If you don't like me not looking at it, that's your problem.

The Eternal Rapscallion Haphazarduk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagavon View Post
    if you dont like looking at the chronicle that is your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvalentine View Post
    it's not a problem; i just don't look at it. If you don't like me not looking at it, that's your problem.
    lol.

Basically it's down to who posts the info.

Cordovan will do separate posts for sales, bonus days and chronicles. Oliveyew doesn't.

I still wish we'd get a days notice of stuff. but that hit the wayside sometime back for...reasons...
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!