Community Member

Default Is this dual slot item craftable?

Howdy All,

Lately, I've noticed a few dual augment slot items listed on the Shard AH for somewhat reasonable(ish) prices. They appear to be disjunct-ed blanks, but they don't show Cannith Crafting as a property. For example…

Is this craftable? Or is adding a couple gems all you can do with it?

Thanks in advance!!

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dustin-ddo View Post
    Howdy All,

Lately, I've noticed a few dual augment slot items listed on the Shard AH for somewhat reasonable(ish) prices. They appear to be disjunct-ed blanks, but they don't show Cannith Crafting as a property. For example…

Is this craftable? Or is adding a couple gems all you can do with it?

Thanks in advance!!
    You can craft on this item. It's super good because those dual augment items don't drop anymore.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Community Member

Thanks, HR.

Any time I disjunct an item to create a blank, it shows “Cannith Crafting – Minimum Level Slot: Apply a Minimum Level Shard to this item.” as a property.

Any idea why this item does not show that?

Quote Originally Posted by dustin-ddo View Post
    Thanks, HR.

Any time I disjunct an item to create a blank, it shows “Cannith Crafting – Minimum Level Slot: Apply a Minimum Level Shard to this item.” as a property.

Any idea why this item does not show that?
    Sell it for AS, cannith crafting is only for filling holes and by the time you have enough lvl to put useful stuff in both slots... Well, CC has stopped being useful

Also you don't have the text because you gotta disjunct after the changes
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

These items are somewhat problematic. I have a few of them. One I had to craft twice before it became BtoA.

That being said, they are prefect for slotting some secondary stat augment and some all-purpose yellow augment like Deathblock or Blindness Immunity while adding your standard prefix / suffix and insightful. But only use them for when you can start adding insightful bonuses mainly for the additional coverage / power you'll leverage.