Default Project Nemesis R1 Lava Divers

Had fun in the new Project Nemesis raid that came out today. We got really lucky with drops: +8 tome, the xbow, gloves, a kukri and bracers.

Here are a couple screenshots.

Last edited by Ladywolf; 07-31-2019 at 10:52 PM.
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

Lava Divers - Khyber

30 minutes...that beats Omni's time by 12 minutes!
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Nice job all!
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Thanks everyone that joined the impromptu R1. This raid is pretty fun and it does a good job of requiring tactics that engage everyone in the group which has been a nice trend in recent raids.
    Khyber -- Proud Leader of Lava Divers -- Benton, Fastlain, Gord, Ehlonna others.

Anybody able to share some info on how to do this raid? nothing on wiki.....
    we tried a few times tonight but nothing was making too much sense.
    cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by hunzi2010 View Post
    cheers.
    Keep puzzles solved to get the laser powered. Don’t let the middle runes stay lit or you will fail. Kill red names bosses and then hit them with laser. Fire laser over platform closest to the control panel to give three group members a buff needed to enter elemental room. Kill elemental. Do this for all 4 bosses/elementals and the bosses all spawn again. Beat them down again and kill purple named boss. Lewt.

Down and dirty version.
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by hunzi2010 View Post
    cheers.
    Sure

SPOILERS below:

PROJECT NEMESIS

When you zone in you will see puzzles, a lever and 4 bosses. The bosses are standing midpoint between the center and 4 different colored spots that I'll call floor portals, one on the end of the path from each boss

You must kill each boss and shoot it with a laser as he's about to die

You move the laser to the spot where the boss is. To unlock the laser you have to unsolve all the puzzles on the wall by turning off the runes in the middle and lighting up the ones on the edges and bottom.

Small constructors occasionally spawn to solve your unsolved puzzles so kill them asap.

When the boss dies and you strike him at the right time with the laser, the laser gets his essence. Some peeps should stand on or near a spot and the laser person will shoot the laser at them. They get the boss's essence (shown by colored aura around their feet) and can zone into that boss's colored portal spot

They kill an elemental in there then zone back out.

After each of the 4 bosses are killed (and the elemental in their colored portal), they come back. Kill all to win.
    Day 1 Founder

Lava Divers - Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf View Post
    Sure

SPOILERS below:

PROJECT NEMESIS

When you zone in you will see puzzles, a lever and 4 bosses. The bosses are standing midpoint between the center and 4 different colored spots that I'll call floor portals, one on the end of the path from each boss

You move the laser to the spot where the boss is. To unlock the laser you have to unsolve all the puzzles on the wall by turning off the runes in the middle and lighting up the ones on the edges and bottom.

Small constructors occasionally spawn to solve your unsolved puzzles so kill them asap.

When the boss dies and you strike him at the right time with the laser, the laser gets his essence. Some peeps should stand on or near a spot and the laser person will shoot the laser at them. They get the boss's essence (shown by colored aura around their feet) and can zone into that boss's colored portal spot

After each of the 4 bosses are killed (and the elemental in their colored portal), they come back. Kill all to win.
    Loot. (most important part )
    Member of Roving Guns

Sure

SPOILERS below:

PROJECT NEMESIS

I would add that you should not leave the soul stone of a dead mate in the area where you fight the elementals. In one of our completions yesterday a party member was dead at the site of one of the elemental battles and his stone wasn't ported back to the party when we completed and he was unable to loot as a result.
    Khyber -- Proud Leader of Lava Divers -- Benton, Fastlain, Gord, Ehlonna others.

Community Member

I'm glad the person who didn't die took the screenshot. It makes it look more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by dg_evil View Post
    I would add that you should not leave the soul stone of a dead mate in the area where you fight the elementals. In one of our completions yesterday a party member was dead at the site of one of the elemental battles and his stone wasn't ported back to the party when we completed and he was unable to loot as a result.
    Good to know. Any idea if you can get the buff reapplied once the elemental is dead? I know you can before they die and if all three people are dead in the elemental room it boots them once someone else gets the buff (or enters it happened quick).
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    Good to know. Any idea if you can get the buff reapplied once the elemental is dead? I know you can before they die and if all three people are dead in the elemental room it boots them once someone else gets the buff (or enters it happened quick).
    We actually didn't try to recover him until we had completed as we assumed he would simply be ported back or get a rez shrine when the raid completed. The controls and magic mouth were non-responsive after the quest completed so we had no way to get the buff back.

Quote Originally Posted by dg_evil View Post
    We actually didn't try to recover him until we had completed as we assumed he would simply be ported back or get a rez shrine when the raid completed. The controls and magic mouth were non-responsive after the quest completed so we had no way to get the buff back.
    Gotcha thanks
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Splunge View Post
    I'm glad the person who didn't die took the screenshot. It makes it look more impressive.
    Lol he was the only one left inside after we completed when we thought of a screenshot. So he has the higher hp too grrr lol
    Day 1 Founder

Lava Divers - Khyber

I will give you 1000 Flawless red dragon scales for the safe return of the Stitchz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    I will give you 1000 Flawless red dragon scales for the safe return of the Stitchz.
    I’m sorry to announce that we’re keeping him
    Phantom Company on Orien -> Lava Divers on Khyber
    Commonly known as Ana <3

Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Sorry, nope, all transactions are final. It turns out that we really like the guy too.
    Last edited by dg_evil; 08-02-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Lol he was the only one left inside after we completed when we thought of a screenshot. So he has the higher hp too grrr lol
    And he's a really cute bear with purple wings that you chopped out of the screenshot conveniently or was it jealously....

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    Gotcha thanks
    We tested yesterday when we had the only 2 characters die in the elemental battle area. We were able to safely recall the essences as long as we reacted at the time. The problem seems to be if you progress too far in the quest before attempting to bring them back.