Default Whisperdoom's Spawn Bug?

I checked the first "node" where sometimes spiders are and a backpack collectable is, and had no mobs. I proceeded down the first hall of the hobgoblin area to the point of the first corridor intersection, and a plain "Slay 3" optional just popped up. It only says "Slay 3" on it. The narrator mentioned daughters of Whisperdoom, though. Odd. Has anyone else experienced this?

n/m - The next quest has the same simply "Slay 5" for the avengers, without the description. Has it always been this way? I haven't run these since 2012, so I can't remember.
    Last edited by Dulcimerist; 07-31-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcimerist View Post
    I checked the first "node" where sometimes spiders are and a backpack collectable is, and had no mobs. I proceeded down the first hall of the hobgoblin area to the point of the first corridor intersection, and a plain "Slay 3" optional just popped up. It only says "Slay 3" on it. The narrator mentioned daughters of Whisperdoom, though. Odd. Has anyone else experienced this?

n/m - The next quest has the same simply "Slay 5" for the avengers, without the description. Has it always been this way? I haven't run these since 2012, so I can't remember.
    The text has been roken for years, it has been reported a few times now.

Doesn't seem to be a priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    I play a guy with a two-hander not just in this game, but in every game that has 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but then can you make 2hf NOT suck so much compared to 2wf or swf?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.