Community Member

Default Deep Gnome Build request

Hi guys I am ready to TR my AA into a Deep Gnome and I am looking for a solid build to run 3x 15-30.

This character will be on life four with only 1x each of Barbarian, Fighter and Ranger past lives.
    I have used a +8 all stats tome this life so I will have that for consideration with point allocation.

I went ahead and farmed out the Vistani and Harper lines so I can also make use of these.

I have only recently returned about a month ago ( after a 9-10 year hiatus) and have not touched much epic content other than farming Tokens so my gear stash is not very impressive so please no heavy gear dependent builds.
    I am willing to farm what I need to though if something is just too good.

I am open to really any form of build albeit solo or party but I should have decent solo capabilities.

Thank you in advance!

The reason for going Deep Gnome is to make use of the iconic + heroic past life combo upon my TR'ing. Deep gnome and PDK are the only options I have as of yet.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchMethod View Post
    Hi guys I am ready to TR my AA into a Deep Gnome and I am looking for a solid build to run 3x 15-30.

This character will be on life four with only 1x each of Barbarian, Fighter and Ranger past lives.
    I have used a +8 all stats tome this life so I will have that for consideration with point allocation.

I went ahead and farmed out the Vistani and Harper lines so I can also make use of these.

I have only recently returned about a month ago ( after a 9-10 year hiatus) and have not touched much epic content other than farming Tokens so my gear stash is not very impressive so please no heavy gear dependent builds.

I am open to really any form of build albeit solo or party but I should have decent solo capabilities.

Thank you in advance!

The reason for going Deep Gnome is to make use of the iconic + heroic past life combo upon my TR'ing. Deep gnome and PDK are the only options I have as of yet.
    my favourite deep gnome build was 15 druid 4 fvs and 1 wiz wisdom based.
    just drop a earthquake, turn on body of sun and watch them burn.
    needed is good prr, fire spellpower, evocation, spell points.

an easy build for farming epics with too.

your friend sil

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchMethod View Post

Thank you in advance!

If u like melee i suggest going 20 wizard
    41 ap eldritch knight
    14 harper for int to damage
    At least 9 ap in gnome for color spray sla
    Rest as u prefer (see strimtom ek build)
    In game in Cannith as
    Aborim Master (main toon) --- Nickallin (my tank)--- Jjnick (warlock 30) --- Nickpunick ()--- Nickruvido (my healer)--- Nickallinone (shuri build)
    GODS

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alled78 View Post
    41 ap eldritch knight
    If u prefer caster see slarden build (all buods in classes \ wizard)
    In game in Cannith as
    Aborim Master (main toon) --- Nickallin (my tank)--- Jjnick (warlock 30) --- Nickpunick ()--- Nickruvido (my healer)--- Nickallinone (shuri build)
    GODS

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alled78 View Post
    41 ap eldritch knight
    With the changes coming soon it looks like there's a general-use melee wiz that splits its AP really well...

12 Harper (INT to dmg and KTA; why did you have 14?)
    6 PM (self-heals with neg)
    21 EK (d8 core)
    41 VKF (or Inqui for ranged version)

You could also take a /6 splash and use that 41 to T5 another tree (e.g. Tempest would work well). The 39 points give you full INT combat, full self-heals and Undead immunities, and decent Spellsword damage with a cleave and some EK defenses, its a nice support package for any martial build.