Default Necro 4 Sigil Piece Drop Rates

Just curious to hear other players' experiences in putting together a sigil to flag for Litany of the Dead:
    https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Sigil:_Frame

I've flagged a few characters in the past year, and very recently flagged one completely solo. The recent solo was much easier than I thought it would be, but I'm unsure if it was just blind luck.

I ran all four Necro 4 quests N-H-E, with an extra E Vol and N Ghosts, to complete a sigil. Every run yielded a sigil piece, so this seems to be a guaranteed drop. (Two pieces dropped on a H Fleshmaker and a N Ghosts run.) What prompted me to make this post is how eerily even the distribution was on sigil pieces. The fourteen quest runs gave me two of each piece, except for three left frame and just one left pincer. This is a very low sample size, so I'm curious to see data from other players.

Thanks! I've been working to help players flag for Ascension Chamber in order to keep that old (and fun!) raid alive, so the extra data might be helpful.
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcimerist View Post
    Just curious to hear other players' experiences in putting together a sigil to flag for Litany of the Dead:

I've flagged a few characters in the past year, and very recently flagged one completely solo. The recent solo was much easier than I thought it would be, but I'm unsure if it was just blind luck.

I ran all four Necro 4 quests N-H-E, with an extra E Vol and N Ghosts, to complete a sigil. Every run yielded a sigil piece, so this seems to be a guaranteed drop. (Two pieces dropped on a H Fleshmaker and a N Ghosts run.) What prompted me to make this post is how eerily even the distribution was on sigil pieces. The fourteen quest runs gave me two of each piece, except for three left frame and just one left pincer. This is a very low sample size, so I'm curious to see data from other players.

Thanks! I've been working to help players flag for Ascension Chamber in order to keep that old (and fun!) raid alive, so the extra data might be helpful.

Hey Dulci,
    I don't have numbers. I just know that wiki states some a rare drops and some not ...
    Good luck collecting data.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcimerist View Post

Yup, recently increased the amount of sigils dropped by quest (most common double) which is nice, since they aren't making the pieces unbound... At least you need to do once and it's much easier, dunno if diff reduces the amount since i don't run these quests more than once (or none lol)
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm