Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Community Member Bunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,148

    Default Please Fix Artificer's Wracking Shot

    Wracking Shot is and enhancement under both:

    Rogue Mechanic
    Artificer Battle Engineer

    While the mechanic wracking shot works properly, the battle engineer wracking shot prevents you from movement while using the enhancement. All other ranged attacks through enhancements and Destiny's allow you to keep moving while attacking. May we please have the wracking shot from Battle engineer fixed to do the same.

    -Bunk
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    Wracking Shot is and enhancement under both:

    Rogue Mechanic
    Artificer Battle Engineer

    While the mechanic wracking shot works properly, the battle engineer wracking shot prevents you from movement while using the enhancement. All other ranged attacks through enhancements and Destiny's allow you to keep moving while attacking. May we please have the wracking shot from Battle engineer fixed to do the same.

    -Bunk
    Post this in the hey lynn thread, she handles this issue

  3. #3
    Systems Designer
    Lynnabel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    game/cdb/effect/effects-property-2.cdb
    Posts
    2,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Post this in the hey lynn thread, she handles this issue
    This was already fixed in that very thread :P Sheesh, why don't players read my thread, it's only... 994 posts long. That's not so bad.

    It'll be in the next major patch :)
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

  4. #4
    Community Member Bunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    This was already fixed in that very thread :P Sheesh, why don't players read my thread, it's only... 994 posts long. That's not so bad.

    It'll be in the next major patch
    Thanks for the response.
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload