Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician
    pjstechie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    753

    Default DDOCast 564 - Game News with Arkat



    Patrick is out this week so Arkat steps in as guest host to cover this week's game news!

    Have thoughts on this show, ideas for round table topics, questions you’d like us to answer, or topics you’d like to see us debate? Leave us a comment, send us an email (ddocast@gmail.com) or give us a tweet (@ddocast)!

    Check out www.ddocast.com for mp3 audio, our show calendar, archives, and more!

    Want to support the show? You can feed the kobolds (give money) on our Patreon page! We use these gifts to support the show and give out prizes.

    Watch shows live at twitch.tv/ddocast
    Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me

  2. #2
    Founder & Super Hero Arkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    8,111

    Default

    What is the sign off you usually use, PJ?

    "May all your attack rolls be crits, your chest loot be level appropriate, and don't forget to gather for buffs" or something?

    I couldn't remember it for the life of me.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

  3. #3
    Community Member Grandern_Marn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan (aka the Hatchery)
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Nice, thanks for doing that Arkat!
    Must have been nerve wracking.
    There ya go, you got one under the belt, next time it’ll be raven easier!
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

  4. #4
    Founder & Super Hero Arkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    8,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Nice, thanks for doing that Arkat!
    You're welcome. It was definitely a learning experience.


    Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Must have been nerve wracking.
    It would have been a LOT easier if I had multiple screens to deal with the various windows I needed to have open, that's for sure. As it was, I had to do everything on a laptop because that's the only webcam I had (even though I didn't use it for this show like I had planned).


    Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    There ya go, you got one under the belt, next time it’ll be raven easier!
    Heh.

    Thanks for the kind words.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

  5. #5
    DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician
    pjstechie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    What is the sign off you usually use, PJ?

    "May all your attack rolls be crits, your chest loot be level appropriate, and don't forget to gather for buffs" or something?

    I couldn't remember it for the life of me.
    May all your attack rolls be crits and all your chests level appropriate. Have fun and don't forget to gather for buffs.

    Its the sign off Jerry used. The Trents started modifying it and after a few iterations of me doing that I decided I didn't need to come up with a clever thing each show, the original was great.
    Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me

  6. #6
    DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician
    pjstechie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    It would have been a LOT easier if I had multiple screens to deal with the various windows I needed to have open, that's for sure. As it was, I had to do everything on a laptop because that's the only webcam I had (even though I didn't use it for this show like I had planned).
    I often feel like 2 screens isnt enough. D&D Night is worse because its essentially a whole set of windows inside on of a whole set of windows. If I had the desk space I'd be using 3 screens.

    PS: Webcams are pretty cheap, I think mine is like a $40 camera.
    Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me

  7. #7
    Founder & Super Hero Arkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    8,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjstechie View Post
    May all your attack rolls be crits and all your chests level appropriate. Have fun and don't forget to gather for buffs.

    Its the sign off Jerry used. The Trents started modifying it and after a few iterations of me doing that I decided I didn't need to come up with a clever thing each show, the original was great.
    Yeah, the original one is good.

    Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by pjstechie View Post
    PS: Webcams are pretty cheap,...
    So am I.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload