Default Inherent Ranged Power not displaying

I have acquired 2 times under Special Feats the Inherent Ranged Power. But my character sheet is reading 0 Ranged power. This is true if I switch my melee weapon to a ranged weapon as well.

Is it no longer applying? Also perhaps the other special feats are not showing up either but I don't notice it because i have other melee and spell power through equipment and filagrees.

Is this a fault with the character sheet or a bug that is not applying inherent feats?

Anybody else noticing these errors?

Community Member

Check your feats for epic defensive fighting (level 21), make sure it Not active, EDF reduced your ranged power and doubleshot. Also consider toggling it on/off to see if it got stuck or something, also consider a relog.

If non of these help then i don't know how to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by FlavoredSoul View Post
    Check your feats for epic defensive fighting (level 21), make sure it Not active, EDF reduced your ranged power and doubleshot. Also consider toggling it on/off to see if it got stuck or something, also consider a relog.

If non of these help then i don't know how to help you.
    Excellent catch! I knew that epic defensive fighting affected spell range -- I did not know that it affected ranged power.

Thanks for putting my fears to rest.