Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Downtime Notice: Thursday, June 27th 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

(EDIT: The game worlds have reopened.)

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to deploy a small patch that only contains backend DDO store changes. There should be no player facing difference when the worlds come back up. Thank you for your patience, and we will see you back in the game soon!
    Last edited by Cocomajobo; 06-27-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    The DDO game worlds will be unavailable from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to deploy a small patch that only contains backend DDO store changes. There should be no player facing difference when the worlds come back up. Thank you for your patience, and we will see you back in the game soon!
    What kind of items are being added to the store? Is this for Wishes of Memory past life stuff and similar?
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    What kind of items are being added to the store? Is this for Wishes of Memory past life stuff and similar?
    There should be no player facing difference when the worlds come back up.

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

There should be no player facing difference when the worlds come back up.
    Sounds like the error: "Spell failed to cast because you are not facing target .." is being solved?

But that might be too much to hope for and does not strike me as having anything to do with the ddo store?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Sounds like the error: "Spell failed to cast because you are not facing target .." is being solved?

But that might be too much to hope for and does not strike me as having anything to do with the ddo store?
    There are no release notes because there will be no perceivable difference in the game client from before the deployment to after it. Simply a small amount backend store stuff. That is all.

There are no release notes because there will be no perceivable difference in the game client from before the deployment to after it. Simply a small amount backend store stuff. That is all.
    DOES THAT MEAN you're making UN-perceivable differences to that class I like?
    Last edited by Steelstar; 06-26-2019 at 03:31 PM. Reason: answer: no
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    i knew it
    Last edited by Lynnabel; 06-26-2019 at 03:56 PM.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

^ THIS!

Coco nerfing arties I hear. Their shimmying quotient will feel a bit off I'm sensing. Potion looping parabola is wrecked now obvs. Runearm rumble perhaps a slower setting on the dryer now?

"IN-CON-PER-CEIVABLE!" -shortAnnoyingMostlyBaldDude
    DDO 2019: ALL SHARN TOWERS - ALL THE TIME.

Community Member

It's obviously to make backend changes to allow for the upcoming new merchant enhancement tree where you earn XP by selling store items directly to other party members while in a group. For every new player you recruit to play a merchant, you get 10% of their sales XP too...

Community Member

My long time favorite from work "This will make a non-quantifiable shift in performance".

Community Member

Is this all you've all been silently slaving away at for the last 7 days?

We already know you hate pally's and nerfbatted them into the ground in the past with holy sword changes. Because having an extra 1-3% defensive chance as a tank isn't worth having any semblance of dps elsewhere. People multiclass for kensai. Who multiclasses for KOTC?

rant over.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    i knew it
    +1s

Woot, I will blame my rusty playing abilities on this patch.

hashtag remember 6-27-19 as the day my toon forgot how to play....

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

PS Just logged into Sharn yesterday, very impressive public area, definitely what a DM running a Sharn based campaign would expect.

Community Member

i knew it

Devs trolling each other! LOVE IT!!!!!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    It's obviously to make backend changes to allow for the upcoming new merchant enhancement tree where you earn XP by selling store items directly to other party members while in a group. For every new player you recruit to play a merchant, you get 10% of their sales XP too...
    Pay no attention to the new Pyramidal structure in the Harbor after update...

Inb4allplayersarekoboldsafterpatch

I even found a slogan/apology for you devs!
    Last edited by Yokido; 06-27-2019 at 01:29 AM. Reason: To add thiiis many more kobolds

i knew it
    Dooooooooom!!!™ confirmed (goes to bed crying).

Last edited by Memnir; 06-27-2019 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Reason? Reason no longer exists! Madness reigns! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!!
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

Hey Chaps - we've got the Devs so well trained they are trolling each other. We can leave them to it, our work here is done.

Community Member

It's a store ninja nerf!

Default The game worlds have reopened.

The game worlds have reopened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast