Community Member

Default Against the Slave Lords (bug?-problem?)

Dear all,

I played together with a friend the 1st and 2nd quest of the Against the Slave Lords chain.
    After we finished the 1st, we had to log out.
    We played the 2nd another day and again logged out.

Yesterday, we went to try to play the 3rd quest. While I had no problem entering the 3rd quest my friend cant! The portal bestows him the 1st quest again and forces him to enter the 1st.

Any advice for how to by pass that?

Thank you
    ps: Clearly we do not want to replay all the 1st/2nd again... (of course it is more ingredients but that is a huge waste of our limited game time)

Community Member

could this be some kind of user error? is the friend clicking the right portal? Is it the portal to slave lords, an not ToEE? Is there lag involved? is the friend trying to enter by talking to the chain NPC (does not work)
    slave lords quests require flagging, you need to complete first to do the second, and then complete second to do the third. is the friend using the same character?
    does you friend have the favor from the first two quests?

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    does you friend have the favor from the first two quests?
    If this is the first/only time you've run these, check this. If(?) he finished correctly, he'll have the favor* - if not, then he left early, or something else went wrong.

(* Hit the "p" key, check "Patrons" tab)

At worst, you could run it again on Casual and crush it fast, which is enough to flag for the later quest(s) on any difficulty you choose.

Community Member

ty for your responses. fyi, both quests have rewarded the favor correctly and my friend is using the right portal. (I can verify that as he entered the 1st part a few times trying)

As I do not see any suggestions, we will open a ticket :-)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Igognito View Post
    As I do not see any suggestions, we will open a ticket :-)
    how can that help you?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Igognito View Post
    Dear all,

I played together with a friend the 1st and 2nd quest of the Against the Slave Lords chain.
    After we finished the 1st, we had to log out.
    We played the 2nd another day and again logged out.

Yesterday, we went to try to play the 3rd quest. While I had no problem entering the 3rd quest my friend cant! The portal bestows him the 1st quest again and forces him to enter the 1st.

Any advice for how to by pass that?

Thank you
    ps: Clearly we do not want to replay all the 1st/2nd again... (of course it is more ingredients but that is a huge waste of our limited game time)
    It sounds like your friend somehow managed to redbox the quest(s).

If you decide to rerun the quests, just running them for completion can be much faster if you skip the 'optional' areas. Of course, if you plan on doing any crafting, you'll need to run the quests several times each anyway.