Default Tuesday Server Resstart

As there is no notification that the servers are being restarted today can I presume we have an incoming patch/update?
    Ozzgood 42, 36, 15, 36, 80. Ozzbad 35, 36, 13, 34, 68. Ozzugly 40, 36, 19, 36, 98. EvilOzz 33, 36, 6, 12, 34. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial
    Reaper Points

An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post
    As there is no notification that the servers are being restarted today can I presume we have an incoming patch/update?
    Missed the statement that it was going to happen every Tuesday which has been posted since last week? "Weekly World Restarts: Tuesday, (AM Eastern (-4GMT)." It was posted on Monday the 17th.
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

An undisclosed location. I asked my captors but they remain tight lipped.

I see now.
    Based on what you wrote, I interpreted it as you were complaining that they shut down the game without saying anything. I was working during the anticipated shut-down so, without that detail it looked like nothing more than the usual complaint about lack of notice.

I had to read what you wrote several more times before I guessed what you were trying to say, I think I finally parsed what you were asking.

Did they not follow through with the restart?

The devil is in the detail, no?

Cheers.
    Sometimes I'm too clever for my own good. Bear in mind I'm probably trying to be humorous. Like dodge, it's hit or miss.// Looking for a guild on Orien? Send a tell to Magnifique to join the "Fidelic Brotherhood".

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post
    Yes you can presume, but I bet you would be incorrect. 50/50 I guess. Either it will or it won't.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    Yes you can presume, but I bet you would be incorrect. 50/50 I guess. Either it will or it won't.
    Meh cheap win
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns