Default Runes instead of 20th completion in older raids.

Hi,

It would be awesome if older raids, such as abbot, heroic shroud, ADQ, ToD, etc. would have runes instead of 20th completions.

For players that do lot of reincarnations is extremely hard to get 20th completions in single life, and it's very unlikely that players stay long on same life just to farm 20th abbot completions, or shroud, expecially that almost no one run them these days.

Please consider changing 20th completions, for rune trade, like it is in legendary raids.
    >>Officer of the DDOpl Guild<<>>Cannith<<
    Isioviel Jr'eness 31th - the Completionist
    Finghin Al'Roeg 4rd life Warlock .......Seljuck 4th life Barbarian
    If you like my posts, consider adding to my reputation. Thank You.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seljuck View Post
    Hi,

It would be awesome if older raids, such as abbot, heroic shroud, ADQ, ToD, etc. would have runes instead of 20th completions.

For players that do lot of reincarnations is extremely hard to get 20th completions in single life, and it's very unlikely that players stay long on same life just to farm 20th abbot completions, or shroud, expecially that almost no one run them these days.

Please consider changing 20th completions, for rune trade, like it is in legendary raids.
    I don't know anyone who doesn't want this (well, there's probably a few people on a crusade against more ingredients), I just think the devs don't think it's worth wasting the time on old content. Maybe we'll see it when they do some loot revamps, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Last edited by Cantor; 06-24-2019 at 10:11 AM.

I'd even like some form of that for plain old regular quests. For instance, I've looted 64 chests in Toxic Treatment without a Drow Sage Cowl. For Crucible, iirc, it was over 300 before getting a cloak with almost all chests devoid of any name. There are a few quests that obviously seem to follow the stated EE=33% (like the entire RL saga), but from my experience, the overwhelming majority do not.

IMHO, I'd be fine with vendors offering things for platinum. There comes a point where proliferation of currencies becomes absurd. Put the vendors at the end of a successful raid/quest of the appropriate difficulty if you want to test specific completions. The rest is mostly just a test of "how long have you been playing" and any common currency does that.

i approve. would be a good way to tome up your alts and ssg cant have that now can they?
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Community Member

And make shards a thing you can purchase with the runes, not just base items.

Quote Originally Posted by MaeveTuohy View Post
    And make shards a thing you can purchase with the runes, not just base items.
    This is very unlikely, they don't even plan to touch S/S/S craft.

From other hand, making barter window and change 20th completions shouldn't be a big problem i think.
    >>Officer of the DDOpl Guild<<>>Cannith<<
    Isioviel Jr'eness 31th - the Completionist
    Finghin Al'Roeg 4rd life Warlock .......Seljuck 4th life Barbarian
    If you like my posts, consider adding to my reputation. Thank You.