Community Member

Default Any R10 Rogue Runners out there still.....No more?

...."Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, things aren't going to get better, they're not".....

Good Bye Boys.....Barba loot suits....please think about it, won't you.

Soon they will all be but forgotten.

My last R10 solo run. DDO, think about the essence of who and what each type of character represents. Revisit each craft.

Last edited by VinoeWhines; 06-22-2019 at 02:11 AM.

ranged rogue? nice run. I think Sealed will still be very doable on an assassin since the DCs seem really easy to reach on the undead there.

My main is back to being an assassin but sitting at level 21 now. I usually do Rusted Blades solo on R7 but have done it on R10--will see about doing a completion and posting it. I have done Claw of Vulkor on R10 solo assassin but it is really luck of the draw in terms of the reaper placement.

There aren't that many quests I can solo on R10 with my assassin due to the boss beatdown issue. So Rusted Blades (for obvious reasons), Claw (very hard), Amber.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked at level 4!)

Default House of Rusted Blades, R10 at Level 21

This one is not hard to do. Divine Crusader for the damage debuff on the boss. Poor reaper xp from ransacking it from another epic life and overdoing recently:

Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked at level 4!)

Default Claw of Vulkoor, level 21

This one is very challenging since bad reaper placement can make it undoable. On this run, I had bad reaper placement in a couple of spots but have developed techniques for doing it in those situations. In Fury for auto-knockdown of adrenaline charges. I died when I got clipped by a giant's blind swinging about...

I did this in the past and posted it before.