Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    160

    Default Legendary Echo of Wave

    Fix Legendary Echo of Wave and other weapons that have effects like this. A legendary weapon with a 70 DC will never proc in Legendary and/or high reaper content. Take away the the DC and make it no save with just a chance on each tick of damage,or just raise the DC significantly. This weapon is currently useless as it sits. I got one on my MM spammer and with thousands and thousands of MM's thrown have not had it proc one time. Whats the point of having the effect if it wont go off?

  2. #2
    Community Member Mindos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pocket Pita Plane
    Posts
    2,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdmag View Post
    Fix Legendary Echo of Wave and other weapons that have effects like this. A legendary weapon with a 70 DC will never proc in Legendary and/or high reaper content. Take away the the DC and make it no save with just a chance on each tick of damage,or just raise the DC significantly. This weapon is currently useless as it sits. I got one on my MM spammer and with thousands and thousands of MM's thrown have not had it proc one time. Whats the point of having the effect if it wont go off?
    With Schism Shards, you can upgrade this into an Orb I think, with a DC of 100?


  3. #3
    Founder & Super Hero Arkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    7,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    With Schism Shards, you can upgrade this into an Orb I think, with a DC of 100?
    With Schisms, he can upgrade the Legendary Echo of Wave to Legendary Reflection of Wave and get the DC up to 100 as well.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

  4. #4
    Community Member janave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    With Schisms, he can upgrade the Legendary Echo of Wave to Legendary Reflection of Wave and get the DC up to 100 as well.
    Is there an internal cool down tho, or known proc rate in %?

    A tiny proc rate could be wasted on targets immune, then again DC100 is okayish in top level content .

    I wanna make this staff but so far I read it is a trap, a fairly expensive one.

  5. #5
    Community Member noinfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janave View Post
    Is there an internal cool down tho, or known proc rate in %?

    A tiny proc rate could be wasted on targets immune, then again DC100 is okayish in top level content .

    I wanna make this staff but so far I read it is a trap, a fairly expensive one.
    Its not good at all. 100 dc fort save is weak and worse yet its only a chance proc. I have reflection on my druid and the proc is garbage as bad as blackrazor.
    Milacias of Kyber

    Leader of the Crimson Eagles Kyber

    The Myth- TR will make my character powerful
    The Reality- Those kobolds in Water Works won’t have a chance but nothing else cares-Learn to play your build and all its abilities in actual difficult content, get gear and reaper points in level 30+ content and raids.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload