Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    503

    Default Post sharn release what are you wearing?

    I am playing a strength tempest. I would like some feedback planning out my next gear set and want to know if there are any glaring things I am missing or have overlooked. So far with my current plan I am missing insightful str, extra action boosts, quality prr, quality saves, quality combat mastery, quality deadly, and quality accuracy. I tried really hard to fit the wisdom ring or strength bracers in but could not make it work. Sad that I also have to lose the ravenloft trinket with eternal holy burst. Not sure how to fit them in without losing other important gear.

    Currently using the prowess set for filigrees. I am not sure what to slot in future filigree slots? shattered device, combo of sucker punch/one against the many for max melee power, or city beacon set (I enjoy this for leveling in epics as I do not have 5 slots yet on my leveling drow kopesh and I do not have a stack of displacement clickies. It is very noticeable when I have displacement vs not having it against very high hp red names)

    I have not done the exact math yet but net gains over current setup is something like 100 hp, potentially 30-50 prr, 25-50 melee power, lose a bit of fort bypass and sa dice, but can still bypass 100% fortification when needed. Those of you with a raid gear adherents set would see smaller gains probably a wash. Sharn just seems like an quicker way to catch up to the power curve than grinding out raid gloves, goggles, or necklaces from baba or curse of strahd.


    The plan:

    armor- Legendary Wildcard
    helm- Legendary Umber Brim
    goggles- Ir'Kesslan's Most Prescient Lens
    cloak- Legendary Mantle of Fury
    belt- Slavelord crafted
    boots- Slavelord crafted
    bracers- Legendary Hallowed Castigators
    gloves- Legendary Hammerfist
    neck- Legendary Family Recruit Sigil
    ring1- Legendary Celestial Ruby Ring
    ring2- Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring
    trinket- Legendary Symbol of the Slave Lords

    Net Stat gains from gear: Strength +27, Constitution +33, Dexterity +24, Wisdom +19, Hit Points +81

    Defensive: Physical Sheltering +81, Magical Sheltering +72, Dodge +22, Fortification +214, saves +24(plus your base stats), Lesser Displacement, Ghostly

    Offensive: Accuracy +49, Deadly +25, Seeker +21, Doublestrike +33(+48-53 with sharn set), Deception +22/+35 hit/damage, Fortification bypass +33, True Seeing,
    _ Relentless Fury, Improved Deception, stunning +23, vertigo +20, tendon slicing +14

    Healing: Devotion +214, Lore +31, heal amp +85, empowered healing 2

    Set Bonuses: Legendary part of the family: +15% Artifact bonus to Doublestrike, +25 Artifact bonus to Melee Power, +15% Artifact bonus to damage vs the Helpless,
    _ +10% Artifact bonus to Fortification Bypass

    Slave's Endurance: +2 artifact bonus to MRR/PRR, +2 artifact bonus to Resistance, +2 artifact bonus to Spell Saves
    (probably not worth the grind)


    armor- Legendary Wildcard +15 Enhancement Bonus, Fortification +214%, Physical Sheltering +54, Competence Healing Amplification +85, Hit Points +81, Empty Green Augment Slot, Legendary Part of the Family

    helm- Legendary Umber Brim Improved Quelling Strikes, Insightful Accuracy 16, Insightful Deception +8, Profane Well Rounded +2, Empty Green Augment Slot

    goggles- Ir'Kesslan's Most Prescient Lens Dexterity +22, Dodge +22%, Parrying +10, Negative Energy Absorption 53%, Empty Blue Augment Slot, Empty Green Augment Slot, Empty Yellow Augment Slot

    cloak- Legendary Mantle of Fury Constitution +19, Raging Resilience, Doublestrike 22, Dodge +19, Empty Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)

    Belt- Slavelord Sheltering, Resistance Saves, vertigo, quality constitution

    Boots- Slavelord Wisdom, deception, tendon slicing, quality strength

    bracers- Legendary Hallowed Castigators Devotion +214, Healing Lore +31%, Insightful Sheltering +27, Efficient Metamagic - Empower Healing II, Empty Green Augment Slot, Legendary Flamecleansed Fury

    gloves- Legendary Hammerfist Insightful Doublestrike 11%, Cannith Combat Infusion, Seeker 21, Insightful Deadly +8, Empty Blue Augment Slot Legendary Part of the Family

    neck- Legendary Family Recruit Sigil True Seeing, Armor-Piercing - 33%, Deadly +17, Relentless Fury, Empty Yellow Augment Slot, Legendary Part of the Family

    ring1- Legendary Celestial Ruby Ring Nearly Finished (Strength), Stunning +23, Accuracy 33, Ghostly, Empty Green Augment Slot

    ring2- Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring Nearly Finished (??), Improved Deception, Dodge +21%, Profane Well Rounded +2, Empty Yellow Augment Slot

    trinket- Legendary Symbol of the Slave Lords True Seeing, Insightful Constitution +8, Lesser Displacement, Empty Green Augment Slot, Empty Blue Augment Slot, Against the Slave Lords Set Bonus


    For those of you that read this far and offered feedback thanks. Dex users could probably swap the helmet for the killing time one to get insightful dex, swap qstr for dex on the slave lords gear as well as tendon slice to something else. Depends on how highly you value to hit gains from Legendary Umber Brim.

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kielbasa View Post
    I am playing a strength tempest. I would like some feedback planning out my next gear set and want to know if there are any glaring things I am missing or have overlooked. So far with my current plan I am missing insightful str, extra action boosts, quality prr, quality saves, quality combat mastery, quality deadly, and quality accuracy. I tried really hard to fit the wisdom ring or strength bracers in but could not make it work. Sad that I also have to lose the ravenloft trinket with eternal holy burst. Not sure how to fit them in without losing other important gear.

    Currently using the prowess set for filigrees. I am not sure what to slot in future filigree slots? shattered device, combo of sucker punch/one against the many for max melee power, or city beacon set (I enjoy this for leveling in epics as I do not have 5 slots yet on my leveling drow kopesh and I do not have a stack of displacement clickies. It is very noticeable when I have displacement vs not having it against very high hp red names)

    I have not done the exact math yet but net gains over current setup is something like 100 hp, potentially 30-50 prr, 25-50 melee power, lose a bit of fort bypass and sa dice, but can still bypass 100% fortification when needed. Those of you with a raid gear adherents set would see smaller gains probably a wash. Sharn just seems like an quicker way to catch up to the power curve than grinding out raid gloves, goggles, or necklaces from baba or curse of strahd.


    The plan:

    armor- Legendary Wildcard
    helm- Legendary Umber Brim
    goggles- Ir'Kesslan's Most Prescient Lens
    cloak- Legendary Mantle of Fury
    belt- Slavelord crafted
    boots- Slavelord crafted
    bracers- Legendary Hallowed Castigators
    gloves- Legendary Hammerfist
    neck- Legendary Family Recruit Sigil
    ring1- Legendary Celestial Ruby Ring
    ring2- Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring
    trinket- Legendary Symbol of the Slave Lords

    Net Stat gains from gear: Strength +27, Constitution +33, Dexterity +24, Wisdom +19, Hit Points +81

    Defensive: Physical Sheltering +81, Magical Sheltering +72, Dodge +22, Fortification +214, saves +24(plus your base stats), Lesser Displacement, Ghostly

    Offensive: Accuracy +49, Deadly +25, Seeker +21, Doublestrike +33(+48-53 with sharn set), Deception +22/+35 hit/damage, Fortification bypass +33, True Seeing,
    _ Relentless Fury, Improved Deception, stunning +23, vertigo +20, tendon slicing +14

    Healing: Devotion +214, Lore +31, heal amp +85, empowered healing 2

    Set Bonuses: Legendary part of the family: +15% Artifact bonus to Doublestrike, +25 Artifact bonus to Melee Power, +15% Artifact bonus to damage vs the Helpless,
    _ +10% Artifact bonus to Fortification Bypass

    Slave's Endurance: +2 artifact bonus to MRR/PRR, +2 artifact bonus to Resistance, +2 artifact bonus to Spell Saves
    (probably not worth the grind)


    armor- Legendary Wildcard +15 Enhancement Bonus, Fortification +214%, Physical Sheltering +54, Competence Healing Amplification +85, Hit Points +81, Empty Green Augment Slot, Legendary Part of the Family

    helm- Legendary Umber Brim Improved Quelling Strikes, Insightful Accuracy 16, Insightful Deception +8, Profane Well Rounded +2, Empty Green Augment Slot

    goggles- Ir'Kesslan's Most Prescient Lens Dexterity +22, Dodge +22%, Parrying +10, Negative Energy Absorption 53%, Empty Blue Augment Slot, Empty Green Augment Slot, Empty Yellow Augment Slot

    cloak- Legendary Mantle of Fury Constitution +19, Raging Resilience, Doublestrike 22, Dodge +19, Empty Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)

    Belt- Slavelord Sheltering, Resistance Saves, vertigo, quality constitution

    Boots- Slavelord Wisdom, deception, tendon slicing, quality strength

    bracers- Legendary Hallowed Castigators Devotion +214, Healing Lore +31%, Insightful Sheltering +27, Efficient Metamagic - Empower Healing II, Empty Green Augment Slot, Legendary Flamecleansed Fury

    gloves- Legendary Hammerfist Insightful Doublestrike 11%, Cannith Combat Infusion, Seeker 21, Insightful Deadly +8, Empty Blue Augment Slot Legendary Part of the Family

    neck- Legendary Family Recruit Sigil True Seeing, Armor-Piercing - 33%, Deadly +17, Relentless Fury, Empty Yellow Augment Slot, Legendary Part of the Family

    ring1- Legendary Celestial Ruby Ring Nearly Finished (Strength), Stunning +23, Accuracy 33, Ghostly, Empty Green Augment Slot

    ring2- Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring Nearly Finished (??), Improved Deception, Dodge +21%, Profane Well Rounded +2, Empty Yellow Augment Slot

    trinket- Legendary Symbol of the Slave Lords True Seeing, Insightful Constitution +8, Lesser Displacement, Empty Green Augment Slot, Empty Blue Augment Slot, Against the Slave Lords Set Bonus


    For those of you that read this far and offered feedback thanks. Dex users could probably swap the helmet for the killing time one to get insightful dex, swap qstr for dex on the slave lords gear as well as tendon slice to something else. Depends on how highly you value to hit gains from Legendary Umber Brim.
    No haste item? The Legendary Ring of Power from slavers maybe?

  3. #3
    Community Member Thrudh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    19,505

    Default

    I'd probably get the STR artifact bracers instead of the healing bracers you have on.

    Slot 185 devotion on one of your slave lord crafted items instead.

    That would get you STR +22, Quality Accuracy, Quality Deadly, and 53% Fire Absorption is always useful.

    Then that would free up your goggles for the +10 Insight STR goggles (Legendary Collective Sight)...

    But of course, then you'd have to find Parrying elsewhere (Dodge is already covered on your Fury cloak)
    Last edited by Thrudh; 06-17-2019 at 11:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomflayer View Post
    No haste item? The Legendary Ring of Power from slavers maybe?
    I use blinding speed so I never have to worry about that. Plus it makes bows still sort of useful for the occasional time I use manyshot toggling epic defensive fighting is annoying though.



    Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    I'd probably get the STR artifact bracers instead of the healing bracers you have on.

    Slot 185 devotion on one of your slave lord crafted items instead.

    That would get you STR +22, Quality Accuracy, Quality Deadly, and 53% Fire Absorption is always useful.

    Then that would free up your goggles for the +10 Insight STR goggles (Legendary Collective Sight)...

    But of course, then you'd have to find Parrying elsewhere (Dodge is already covered on your Fury cloak)
    I really tried to slot those bracers but then I would lose insightful sheltering which caps my mrr and gets my prr to 220 when blitz is active. If I go even more defensive and add a city beacon set in the minor artifact I can probably push 250 prr in reaper content. Probably a moot point when I was crit for 1k more hp than I have today in an r5 quest. Healing lore is more relevant to me than I once thought crits on cocoon keep it useful for topping off hp even up to R5 content. At a minimum think I am healing others 1k per cast and closer to 2k if they have decent healing amp and it crits. Had a barbarian the other day that was getting 500-600 per tick.

    If I put devotion on a slavers item I would lose resistance saves 14 or deception 14. The saves obviously must stay and the deception is more than I would be getting from the quality accuracy and deadly.

    If they would allow insightful stats or normal stats on the sharn rings the flexibility would make gearing post sharn much less of a headache.

  5. #5
    Forum witchdoctor Hobgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    6,578

    Default

    saved. i am thinking of tring jaimmee into a str ranger this is goals
    main toons: Cerrsi(silly caster/xbow) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

  6. #6

    Default

    Gear I'd use on a Str -based Tempest w/o Divine Might:

    1) Bracers - Band of Kalok Shash: Str +22, Quality deadly and accuracy, 53% fire absorb, 3 augments, 3 filigree slots. I don't see how or why you'd want to gear w/o it.
    2) Armor - Legendary Wildcard
    3) Goggles - Legendary Precision Lenses: +3 ABs, +9 ins.str, +15 alacrity.
    4) Helmet - Legendary Umber Brim (Acsteel Brim if you really want need that MRR)
    5) Necklace - Family Recruit Sigil
    6) Trinket - SL: "Sheltering +45/ Deception +14/ Tendon Slice +14/ Quality Str +4"
    7) Cloak - Legendary Mantle of Fury
    8) Belt - Legendary Shadow's Embrace belt (Use Legendary Silverthread Belt if you really care about Devotion and Healing Lore)
    9) Ring 1 - Legendary Celestial Ruby Ring w/ Dex +21
    10) Gloves - Legendary Hammerfist gloves
    11) Boots - Legendary Flightfoot greaves (Piston Boots from new Raid also reasonable)
    12) Ring 2 - CC ring: "Hide +22/ Devotion +159/ Ins.magical sheltering +18" (Legendary Prowes ring, alternatively)

    Consider swapping Boots and Belt for LGS x2 with Opposition set. Its very nice to have. Having 2500 HP outside of reaper is good.

  7. #7

    Default

    U42 STR Tempest Pre-Raid Gear:

    Head - Umber Brim: Improved Quelling Strikes, INS Deception +8, INS Accuracy +17, Profane Attributes +2
    Necklace - Family Recruit Sigil: True Seeing, Armor Piercing +33, Deadly +17, Relentless Fury [Family Set]
    Eyes - Collective Sight: STR +21, INS STR +10, Q Resistance +4
    Feet - Cannith Crafted: Parrying +7, INS Combat Mastery +6
    Chest - Wildcard: Fortification +214%, PRR +54, HAMP +85, False Life +81 [Family Set]
    Back - Mantle of Fury: CON +19, Raging Resilience, Doublestrike +22%, Dodge +19%
    Wrist - Hallowed Castigator: Devotion +214, Healing Lore +31%, INS Sheltering +27, Improved - Emp Heal
    Waist - Cannith Crafted: Vertigo +17, INS CON +7
    Ring1 - Radiant Ring of Tael Valaestras: WIS +22, Q Accuracy +8, Q Deadly +5, Law Absorption +31%
    Ring2 - Celestial Ruby: STR +21, Accuracy +33, Stunning +23, Ghostly
    Trinket - Slavers: Sheltering +45, Deception +14, UMD +7, Q STR +4
    Hands - Hammerfist, INS Dstrike +11, Cannith Combat Infusion, Seeker +21, INS Deadly +8 [Family Set]
    Missing Effects - Q PRR, Q Deception, Improved Deception

    There are other ways to gear a STR tempest with different trade offs, but that's what I'm currently running as a Scourge. My Dire Charge DC is 122 outside of reaper, self buffed with Yugo pots without Tenser's (+8 tome, +3 Fighter PLs, but not completionist or racial completionist). 88% fort bypass. 5pc Prowess, 4pc Shattered Device, 2pc One Against Many/Sucker Punch. Sneak attack to-hit is 206. 1850 HP outside of reaper with 21 in Grim Barricade.

    With THTH gear: Piston Boots replace the CC boots for +5 MP.
    Kobeyashi | Ying

  8. #8
    Community Member clagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I had already posted the following for a DEX based Tempest in a other thread:

    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6222871

    ...but i think there should not be a big difference compared to a STR based Tempest:

    I try to answer exactly the same question for myself as a DEX based Elf Tempest (12 Ranger / 6 Barbarian / 2 Rouge).

    My current setup
    -Helm: Slave (I Deception 7, R Fury, Seeker 17, Q C Mastery 4)
    -Necklace: Mist (S R Fists, Feat: W T t Trees, N Armor 20, WIS 20)
    -Eyes: Shroud (Tier1 AEM, Tier2 AEM, Tier3 AEM, Displacement, HP 70, Skill 39)
    -Trinket: Mist (E Holy Burst, T Seeing, CON +20, I Deception)
    -Armor: Silent (Fort 202%, P Shelter 50, Parrying 9, PWell Rounded +2)
    -Cape: Silent (I Guard, N Guard, Deception 17, M Sheltering 52)
    -Bracers: Mist (STR 19, I CON 9, Stunning 22, Q P Shelter 12)
    -Belt: Silent (Q Dodge +4%, Blurry, DEX 19, Q DEX 4)
    -Ring: Mist (I INT 9, I Deadly 7, R Save 16, P Shelter 50)
    -Ring: Slave (F Life 68, Accuracy 28, Tendon Slice 14, Q CON 4)
    -Boots Slave (CON 17, Resistance 14, Concentration 22, Q CON 4)
    -Gloves: Mist (P Silver, Deadly 16, Doublestrike 23, A Piercing 32)

    I try to fit in the Family and Mist set bonuses as well as one of the Artifacts and nearly finished Rings.
    To close the gaps, one Slaver item will be crafted accordingly...

    Artifact eyes
    -Helm: -> Umber Brim (I Q Strikes, I Accuracy 16, I Deception 8, P Well Rounded 2, Yellow)
    -Necklace: -> Family (T Seeing, A Piercing 33, Deadly 17, R Fury, Yellow)
    -Eyes: -> Artifact (DEX 22, Dodge 22, Parrying 10, Neg Absorption 53, Green, Yellow, Blue)
    -Trinket: -> Mist (E Holy Burst, T Seeing, CON 20, I Deception, Yellow, Green)
    -Armor: -> Family (Fort 214, P Shelter 54, HAMP 85, HP 81, Green)
    -Cape: -> Mist (CON 19, Raging Resilience, Doublestrike 22, Dodge 19, Green)
    -Bracers: -> Mist (STR 19, I CON 9, Stunning 22, Q P Shelter 12, Green)
    -Belt: -> Slavers (Shelter 45, Deception 14, Tendon Slice 14 , Q CON 4, Green)
    -Ring: -> Mist (I Curse Res 7, Vitality 67, Q M Shelter 12, Deathblock, Green)
    -Ring: -> Celestial Ruby Ring (STR/DEX/INT) 21, Stunning 23, Accuracy 33, Ghostly, Green)
    -Boots -> Mist (FoM, Speed 30, N Armor 19, R Save 16, Yellow)
    -Gloves: -> Family (I Doublestrike 11, C C Infusion, Seeker 21, I Deadly 8, Blue)
    (missing WIS 17 (augment 8+2), Resistance (augment 8), Q Accuracy +8, Q Deadly +5, Blurry)

    Artifact bracers
    -Helm: -> Umber Brim (I Q Strikes, I Accuracy 16, I Deception 8, P Well Rounded 2, Yellow)
    -Necklace: -> Family (T Seeing, A Piercing 33, Deadly 17, R Fury, Yellow)
    -Eyes: -> Mist (DEX 20, R Save +16, Doubleshot 12, M Shelter +52)
    -Trinket: -> Mist (E Holy Burst, T Seeing, CON 20, I Deception, Yellow, Green)
    -Armor: -> Family (Fort 214, P Shelter 54, HAMP 85, HP 81, Green)
    -Cape: -> Mist (CON 19, Raging Resilience, Doublestrike 22, Dodge 19, Green)
    -Bracers: -> Artifact (STR +22, Q Accuracy +8, Q Deadly +5, Fire Absorption +53%, Green, Yellow, Blue)
    -Belt: -> Slavers (STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA) 17, Accuracy 28, Tendon Slice 14 , Q CON 4, Green)
    -Ring: -> Mist (I Curse Res 7, Vitality 67, Q M Shelter 12, Deathblock, Green)
    -Ring: -> Celestial Topaz Ring (WIS/INT/CHA) 21, Wizardry +440, Parrying +10, Lesser Displacement, Yellow)
    -Boots -> Mist (FoM, Speed 30, N Armor 19, R Save 16, Yellow)
    -Gloves: -> Family (I Doublestrike 11, C C Infusion, Seeker 21, I Deadly 8, Blue)
    (missing I CON 9 (augment 2), Resistance (augment 8), Deception, Ghostly)

    Artifact ring
    -Helm: -> Umber Brim (I Q Strikes, I Accuracy 16, I Deception 8, P Well Rounded 2, Yellow)
    -Necklace: -> Family (T Seeing, A Piercing 33, Deadly 17, R Fury, Yellow)
    -Eyes: -> Mist (DEX 20, R Save +16, Doubleshot 12, M Shelter +52)
    -Trinket: -> Mist (E Holy Burst, T Seeing, CON 20, I Deception, Yellow, Green)
    -Armor: -> Family (Fort 214, P Shelter 54, HAMP 85, HP 81, Green)
    -Cape: -> Mist (CON 19, Raging Resilience, Doublestrike 22, Dodge 19, Green)
    -Bracers: -> Mist (STR 19, I CON 9, Stunning 22, Q P Shelter 12, Green)
    -Belt: -> Slavers (STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA) 17, Accuracy 28, Tendon Slice 14, Q CON 4, Green)
    -Ring: -> Artifact (WIS 22, Q Accuracy 8, Q Deadly 5, Law Absorption 31, Green, Yellow, Blue)
    -Ring: -> Celestial Topaz Ring (WIS/INT/CHA) 21, Wizardry +440, Parrying +10, Lesser Displacement, Yellow)
    -Boots -> Mist (FoM, Speed 30, N Armor 19, R Save 16, Yellow)
    -Gloves: -> Family (I Doublestrike 11, C C Infusion, Seeker 21, I Deadly 8, Blue)
    (missing Resistance (augment 8), Deception, Ghostly)

    I am still not sure which of the variants i should go for, as i am not 100% convinced on any of the variants...

    Any other thoughts are welcome?
    Argonessen - Guild: "Married with Children" / Clagor Dan - Elf - Tempest (18 Ranger / 1 Barbarian / 1 Rogue) / Glagor Dan - Drow - Pale Master (18 Wizard / 2 Rogue)

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clagor View Post
    I had already posted the following for a DEX based Tempest in a other thread:

    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6222871

    ...but i think there should not be a big difference compared to a STR based Tempest:

    I try to answer exactly the same question for myself as a DEX based Elf Tempest (12 Ranger / 6 Barbarian / 2 Rouge).

    My current setup
    -Helm: Slave (I Deception 7, R Fury, Seeker 17, Q C Mastery 4)
    -Necklace: Mist (S R Fists, Feat: W T t Trees, N Armor 20, WIS 20)
    -Eyes: Shroud (Tier1 AEM, Tier2 AEM, Tier3 AEM, Displacement, HP 70, Skill 39)
    -Trinket: Mist (E Holy Burst, T Seeing, CON +20, I Deception)
    -Armor: Silent (Fort 202%, P Shelter 50, Parrying 9, PWell Rounded +2)
    -Cape: Silent (I Guard, N Guard, Deception 17, M Sheltering 52)
    -Bracers: Mist (STR 19, I CON 9, Stunning 22, Q P Shelter 12)
    -Belt: Silent (Q Dodge +4%, Blurry, DEX 19, Q DEX 4)
    -Ring: Mist (I INT 9, I Deadly 7, R Save 16, P Shelter 50)
    -Ring: Slave (F Life 68, Accuracy 28, Tendon Slice 14, Q CON 4)
    -Boots Slave (CON 17, Resistance 14, Concentration 22, Q CON 4)
    -Gloves: Mist (P Silver, Deadly 16, Doublestrike 23, A Piercing 32)

    I try to fit in the Family and Mist set bonuses as well as one of the Artifacts and nearly finished Rings.
    To close the gaps, one Slaver item will be crafted accordingly...

    Artifact eyes
    -Helm: -> Umber Brim (I Q Strikes, I Accuracy 16, I Deception 8, P Well Rounded 2, Yellow)
    -Necklace: -> Family (T Seeing, A Piercing 33, Deadly 17, R Fury, Yellow)
    -Eyes: -> Artifact (DEX 22, Dodge 22, Parrying 10, Neg Absorption 53, Green, Yellow, Blue)
    -Trinket: -> Mist (E Holy Burst, T Seeing, CON 20, I Deception, Yellow, Green)
    -Armor: -> Family (Fort 214, P Shelter 54, HAMP 85, HP 81, Green)
    -Cape: -> Mist (CON 19, Raging Resilience, Doublestrike 22, Dodge 19, Green)
    -Bracers: -> Mist (STR 19, I CON 9, Stunning 22, Q P Shelter 12, Green)
    -Belt: -> Slavers (Shelter 45, Deception 14, Tendon Slice 14 , Q CON 4, Green)
    -Ring: -> Mist (I Curse Res 7, Vitality 67, Q M Shelter 12, Deathblock, Green)
    -Ring: -> Celestial Ruby Ring (STR/DEX/INT) 21, Stunning 23, Accuracy 33, Ghostly, Green)
    -Boots -> Mist (FoM, Speed 30, N Armor 19, R Save 16, Yellow)
    -Gloves: -> Family (I Doublestrike 11, C C Infusion, Seeker 21, I Deadly 8, Blue)
    (missing WIS 17 (augment 8+2), Resistance (augment 8), Q Accuracy +8, Q Deadly +5, Blurry)

    Artifact bracers
    -Helm: -> Umber Brim (I Q Strikes, I Accuracy 16, I Deception 8, P Well Rounded 2, Yellow)
    -Necklace: -> Family (T Seeing, A Piercing 33, Deadly 17, R Fury, Yellow)
    -Eyes: -> Mist (DEX 20, R Save +16, Doubleshot 12, M Shelter +52)
    -Trinket: -> Mist (E Holy Burst, T Seeing, CON 20, I Deception, Yellow, Green)
    -Armor: -> Family (Fort 214, P Shelter 54, HAMP 85, HP 81, Green)
    -Cape: -> Mist (CON 19, Raging Resilience, Doublestrike 22, Dodge 19, Green)
    -Bracers: -> Artifact (STR +22, Q Accuracy +8, Q Deadly +5, Fire Absorption +53%, Green, Yellow, Blue)
    -Belt: -> Slavers (STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA) 17, Accuracy 28, Tendon Slice 14 , Q CON 4, Green)
    -Ring: -> Mist (I Curse Res 7, Vitality 67, Q M Shelter 12, Deathblock, Green)
    -Ring: -> Celestial Topaz Ring (WIS/INT/CHA) 21, Wizardry +440, Parrying +10, Lesser Displacement, Yellow)
    -Boots -> Mist (FoM, Speed 30, N Armor 19, R Save 16, Yellow)
    -Gloves: -> Family (I Doublestrike 11, C C Infusion, Seeker 21, I Deadly 8, Blue)
    (missing I CON 9 (augment 2), Resistance (augment 8), Deception, Ghostly)

    Artifact ring
    -Helm: -> Umber Brim (I Q Strikes, I Accuracy 16, I Deception 8, P Well Rounded 2, Yellow)
    -Necklace: -> Family (T Seeing, A Piercing 33, Deadly 17, R Fury, Yellow)
    -Eyes: -> Mist (DEX 20, R Save +16, Doubleshot 12, M Shelter +52)
    -Trinket: -> Mist (E Holy Burst, T Seeing, CON 20, I Deception, Yellow, Green)
    -Armor: -> Family (Fort 214, P Shelter 54, HAMP 85, HP 81, Green)
    -Cape: -> Mist (CON 19, Raging Resilience, Doublestrike 22, Dodge 19, Green)
    -Bracers: -> Mist (STR 19, I CON 9, Stunning 22, Q P Shelter 12, Green)
    -Belt: -> Slavers (STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA) 17, Accuracy 28, Tendon Slice 14, Q CON 4, Green)
    -Ring: -> Artifact (WIS 22, Q Accuracy 8, Q Deadly 5, Law Absorption 31, Green, Yellow, Blue)
    -Ring: -> Celestial Topaz Ring (WIS/INT/CHA) 21, Wizardry +440, Parrying +10, Lesser Displacement, Yellow)
    -Boots -> Mist (FoM, Speed 30, N Armor 19, R Save 16, Yellow)
    -Gloves: -> Family (I Doublestrike 11, C C Infusion, Seeker 21, I Deadly 8, Blue)
    (missing Resistance (augment 8), Deception, Ghostly)

    I am still not sure which of the variants i should go for, as i am not 100% convinced on any of the variants...

    Any other thoughts are welcome?
    Last set is missing insightful Strength, horrible loss for a strength build.So use Legendary precision and put Mrr/Prr on slaver's item.Need mist ring for set and done.
    Last edited by Doomflayer; 07-06-2019 at 08:44 AM.

  10. #10
    Community Member clagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomflayer View Post
    Last set is missing insightful Strength, horrible loss for a strength build.So use Legendary precision and put Mrr/Prr on slaver's item.Need mist ring for set and done.
    Nice idea with the I STR +9 (+7 with I STR +2 augment) googles, but then I miss also DEX +20 and M Shelter +52.

    When i replace the
    Celestial Topaz Ring (WIS/INT/CHA) 21, Wizardry +440, Parrying +10, Lesser Displacement, Yellow)
    with the
    Mist Ring (I Curse Res 7, Vitality 67, Q M Shelter 12, Deathblock, Green)
    I loose also INT +21 (Know the Angles), Parrying +10 and Lesser Displacement.
    That is much!

    Very hard to find the best gear combination for a DEX/STR Tempest...
    Argonessen - Guild: "Married with Children" / Clagor Dan - Elf - Tempest (18 Ranger / 1 Barbarian / 1 Rogue) / Glagor Dan - Drow - Pale Master (18 Wizard / 2 Rogue)

  11. #11
    Forum witchdoctor Hobgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    6,578

    Default

    this is what im using right now - just kinda random gear until i can farm them


    Helm:leg umber brim
    Neck:slavers - heroic family neck
    Trinket:voice/ int 10
    Cloak: leg shadowhail
    Belt:leg braided cutcord
    Ring1: wis artifact ring
    gloves:leg hammerfist
    Boots: leg slavers con qcon resistance umd 7
    ring2: leg ring of power
    Bracers: leg lore filled pack banner
    Armor: leg mist laden vestments
    Goggles: heroic precision lenses

    weapon 1: leg lunar crescent
    weapon 2: leg lunar crescent
    main toons: Cerrsi(silly caster/xbow) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

  12. #12
    Forum witchdoctor Hobgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    6,578

    Default

    note this is what i have not what i want
    main toons: Cerrsi(silly caster/xbow) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload