Community Member

Default Is it lag or something else? click and drag.

I don't know if it's something in my settings or something in game lag (i209). I click on an item in my inventory to move it and either it instantly loads to my item slot instead of letting me drag it to the deconstruction alter. Same thing goes on in the bank. Hell it happens everywhere. Bars, in quests and so on. Even trying to load a hot bar is a twenty minute experience of pain and torture. How do you click and drag I game when clicking causes immediate actions?

Quote Originally Posted by Slydeby View Post
    I don't know if it's something in my settings or something in game lag (i209). I click on an item in my inventory to move it and either it instantly loads to my item slot instead of letting me drag it to the deconstruction alter. Same thing goes on in the bank. Hell it happens everywhere. Bars, in quests and so on. Even trying to load a hot bar is a twenty minute experience of pain and torture. How do you click and drag I game when clicking causes immediate actions?
    It's you, double check if you have issues in window as well and check your controll settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    I play a guy with a two-hander not just in this game, but in every game that has 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but then can you make 2hf NOT suck so much compared to 2wf or swf?
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.

Community Member

Default better but not wonderful

My main windows settings were set at three legged turtle with a walker speed so that was most of it. It still seems like I have to hover until the item description comes up before I can move an item. So lets say a full second. I try not to be hopped up on red bull when I play but that seems slow to me. Still it is now at an acceptable level of delay if only slightly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Slydeby View Post
    My main windows settings were set at three legged turtle with a walker speed so that was most of it. It still seems like I have to hover until the item description comes up before I can move an item. So lets say a full second. I try not to be hopped up on red bull when I play but that seems slow to me. Still it is now at an acceptable level of delay if only slightly annoying.
    Hmmmm, besides upgrading your pc and connection XD, do you have some heavy downloads going on?
    I play a guy with a two-hander not just in this game, but in every game that has 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but then can you make 2hf NOT suck so much compared to 2wf or swf?
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.