Thread: DDO login issue

Community Member

Question DDO login issue

So everytime i try to login to DDO it logs in sends me to the selection screen where i can login to argonesson and the other worlds. Then when i click play it brings me back to the main login account screen where i have to put back in my account information to login. Everytime i login and click play on any of the worlds it brings me back to the main login screen any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by loppa View Post
    So everytime i try to login to DDO it logs in sends me to the selection screen where i can login to argonesson and the other worlds. Then when i click play it brings me back to the main login account screen where i have to put back in my account information to login. Everytime i login and click play on any of the worlds it brings me back to the main login screen any suggestions?
    In the launcher options, is Allow multiple launcher instances checked? I wonder if the game is getting minimized, but still running, and you're back to the launcher for some reason? You are using DNDLauncher.exe? Can you start the task manager and see if the client is running?