Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    207

    Default Sharn Crafting Help

    Greetings,

    I couldn't find any comprehensive or even basic guides online for Sharn crafting.

    So, here's the deal - I have a lovely ring that's Nearly Finished, and has a +2 Profane bonus to my DCs. I'd like to add INT to it, and I"m seeing people claiming they've crafted a +22 stat bonus onto their unfinished rings.

    However, when I go to the melting station, the insightful bonuses are +0 and the stat bonuses are all +1. What gives? Do I also need to master Cannith crafting to get good stat bonuses our of this? Or is there more to it? Does the stat bonus appear when I have all the materials or something? Help!

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Community Member Feralthyrtiaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,896

    Default

    Put the ring in the crafting device (reforging station I think) and it should show you the correct values available.

    Just searching the device's barter window showed me the same thing (+0 and +1) w/o a "nearly finished" item dragged to window.
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature". Mokune (Guild Leader of Pandora's Box on Khyber), Iquitz, Returning, Thaumat, Ketzerisch, Xhiron, Koanoak et al...

  3. #3
    Community Member Lonnbeimnech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,762

    Default

    this lists what bonuses can be put on what items.

    https://ddowiki.com/page/Nearly_Finished

    legendary onyx ring can have +10 insightful int wis or cha

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    this lists what bonuses can be put on what items.

    https://ddowiki.com/page/Nearly_Finished

    legendary onyx ring can have +10 insightful int wis or cha
    Very cool. Thank you!

  5. #5
    Community Member Thrudh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    19,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feralthyrtiaq View Post
    Put the ring in the crafting device (reforging station I think) and it should show you the correct values available.

    Just searching the device's barter window showed me the same thing (+0 and +1) w/o a "nearly finished" item dragged to window.
    Where IS this crafting device?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

  6. #6
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Down in the Sharn docks.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  7. #7
    Community Member Thrudh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    19,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Down in the Sharn docks.
    I'm afraid I don't know what that means.

    What do you mean "down"?

    I know of the two circular areas where all the quest givers are, and the Cogs explorer area.

    Where are the docks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

  8. #8
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Pretty much opposite to the 1st Sharn chain giver is a gateway down to docks.

  9. #9
    Community Member Thrudh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    19,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larha78 View Post
    Pretty much opposite to the 1st Sharn chain giver is a gateway down to docks.
    Many thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I'm having the same issue. I have the Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring and went to upgrade it with more Con and when I placed it in the device with the required mats, it says that it is only going to get a +1 to Con. What am I missing here?

  11. #11
    Community Member C-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lacalifusa
    Posts
    5,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    What do you mean "down"?

    I know of the two circular areas where all the quest givers are, and the Cogs explorer area.

    Where are the docks?
    There are 3 distinctly different areas - the (split-level) Tower district, the Cogs (those two you are describing), and also the separate Docks district (where the crafters are).

    There's an elevator down fromn the Towers to the Docks, or you can just jump off the side. The Captain in The Harbor (northern docks, near Lost at Sea) will give you your choice of destination. Other ways too, depending.

    o https://ddowiki.com/page/Captain_Alban_Dranmore

    o https://ddowiki.com/page/City_of_Sha...ts_of_interest

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload