Thread: Dual Xbows

Community Member

Default Dual Xbows

Im sure this has been posted somewhere, though I cant find it. When dual wielding greensteel heavy/light xbows do both copies apply the procs? For example, if I have a radiance flame/good fire burst weapon.....does that proc twice? Ive checked logs and I cant seem to figure it out. When the log says I crit, trash goes blind, but seems only one round of procs go off. Though log shows I landed two criticals and each was confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by iPuffinstuff View Post
    Im sure this has been posted somewhere, though I cant find it. When dual wielding greensteel heavy/light xbows do both copies apply the procs? For example, if I have a radiance flame/good fire burst weapon.....does that proc twice? Ive checked logs and I cant seem to figure it out. When the log says I crit, trash goes blind, but seems only one round of procs go off. Though log shows I landed two criticals and each was confirmed.
    Yes, both shots when using Dual Crossbow are considered to be from your equipped crossbow, so procs should show up on either/both.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.