Community Member

Default Having trouble figuring out gear for an EK

I'm having quite a bit of trouble trying to figure out what gear to use for my EK and was wondering if anyone had any advice, was thinking of SWF with Longsword / Knight's training and an orb

Mostly trying to figure out which set of sharn would even be best for an EK, most likely as a warforged

Quote Originally Posted by amberlink View Post
    I'm having quite a bit of trouble trying to figure out what gear to use for my EK and was wondering if anyone had any advice, was thinking of SWF with Longsword / Knight's training and an orb

Mostly trying to figure out which set of sharn would even be best for an EK, most likely as a warforged

battle axes get more mileage from knights training so 12-20 axe of adaxus would be superior to nightforge longsword.

then 21 go to drow longsword

26 to defiler of the just raid longsword?

___

https://ddowiki.com/page/Named_item_..._of_Sharn_sets

havent rly figured out the arti/battlemage themed set vs caster set in detail but at first glance the arti centered set seems to be ok-ish but if you look at it closer you get better DC and much more casting relevant effects covered out of the esoteric innitiate set

depends a bit on where and on what you want to slot other essentials like r-amp, heal amp etc

in any case grab ravenloft belts for stacking spellpower

also, are u asking 15-20 or for full life to cap?
    Last edited by Eryhn; 06-07-2019 at 03:44 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eryhn View Post

also, are u asking 15-20 or for full life to cap?
    I was thinking about hanging out at cap for a bit so was asking about cap mostly