Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,353

    Default "Select Packs" on sale...

    I hate that they never list what these are anywhere not in-game...

    Can someone nice maybe post what's offered this time for those of us that can't log in for a while?

  2. #2
    Community Member btolson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,125

    Default

    All I can say is, it doesn't include anything that hasn't been on sale for 25% off before. If you're hoping to pick up newer content that hasn't been on sale before - keep waiting.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btolson View Post
    All I can say is, it doesn't include anything that hasn't been on sale for 25% off before. If you're hoping to pick up newer content that hasn't been on sale before - keep waiting.
    I wasn't expecting that, no....I was thinking more about 3bc, disciples, maybe whatever rat catcher drops in

    But mostly just filling in my list with whatever is available that I don't have yet

  4. #4
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    18,390

    Default

    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6219440

    Everything except Challenges, the last two P2P packs (Disciples of Rage and White Plume), and Ravenloft. The other expansions aren't available thru DDO Store, IIRC.

    Remember that the annual Summer Sails should be 3 or 4 weeks away, so we ought to see some good deals then. Though of course there's no way of knowing what in advance.
    Major build threads: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard / Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6219440

    Everything except Challenges, the last two P2P packs (Disciples of Rage and White Plume), and Ravenloft. The other expansions aren't available thru DDO Store, IIRC.

    Remember that the annual Summer Sails should be 3 or 4 weeks away, so we ought to see some good deals then. Though of course there's no way of knowing what in advance.
    Ahh beautiful thanks, bookmarked that thread - glad I wasnt the only one who apparently wanted that info on the forums.

    And yeah I'm probably going to snag some Points next month to pick up the big ones I'm missing, but I wouldnt mind snagging a pack right now to play in the meantime, and 3BC always gets solid reviews. Hopefully Rage goes on sale for Sails.

  6. #6
    Community Member C-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lacalifusa
    Posts
    3,900

    Default

    Thx, Un'.

    Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    I hate that they never list what these are anywhere not in-game...

    Can someone nice maybe post what's offered this time for those of us that can't log in for a while?
    Seriously?

    I shared your sentiment for over a year, shouldered that particular burden. Not sure how it's been missed.

    check sig. check new posts.

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Not sure how it's been missed.
    Its in New Players...not a forum that I visit often enough to catch it when it gets bumped, I guess. But I got it tagged now

  8. #8
    Community Member C-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lacalifusa
    Posts
    3,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    ... and 3BC always gets solid reviews...
    For 521 DP, you will not regret it, 100%. Altho' you don't "need" it, it may be one of the best overall quest packs in the game (and even the named loot holds solid).

  9. #9
    Community Member Jeromio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Rusty Nail
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Thx, Un'.


    Seriously?

    I shared your sentiment for over a year, shouldered that particular burden. Not sure how it's been missed.

    check sig. check new posts.
    Thanks! That's an excellent thread! Just discovered it... bookmarked...

    I've been on a break for three years so...
    Proud officer of Spellbinders: http://spellbinders.shivtr.com/
    Lyrandar(EU)->Devourer(EU)->Cannith

  10. #10
    Community Member C-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lacalifusa
    Posts
    3,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeromio View Post
    Thanks! That's an excellent thread!
    Welcome back!
    o7

  11. #11
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,906

    Default

    I noticed vale was because my son's account doesn't have it.

    Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    I wasn't expecting that, no....I was thinking more about 3bc, disciples, maybe whatever rat catcher drops in

    But mostly just filling in my list with whatever is available that I don't have yet
    ratcatcher is in threnal.

  12. #12
    Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cannith, usually
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    For 521 DP, you will not regret it, 100%. Altho' you don't "need" it, it may be one of the best overall quest packs in the game (and even the named loot holds solid).
    Will also recommend 3BC as excellent, beautiful quests and adventure area. Also airships and pirates! I'd recommend the Landlubber bundle if it's available, that way you can get the saga etc, but even without it just 3BC is totally worth it IMO. Heroic & Epic content, with some solid loot in both even today
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKiller13 View Post
    Will also recommend 3BC as excellent, beautiful quests and adventure area. Also airships and pirates! I'd recommend the Landlubber bundle if it's available, that way you can get the saga etc, but even without it just 3BC is totally worth it IMO. Heroic & Epic content, with some solid loot in both even today
    Ahh I have enough now to snag 2 packs with a sale, maybe I'll take those 3BC+Sents even if they arent bundled...

    I know Spies is good XP but I also really hate platformer quests

  14. #14
    Community Member C-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lacalifusa
    Posts
    3,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKiller13 View Post
    ...I'd recommend the Landlubber bundle if it's available...
    It's not. No "bundle" has been available since they re-did the Store several/many years ago.

  15. #15
    Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,637

    Default

    Three Barrel Cove is my favourite one, so much to explore ...
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tapper this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this dale."
    "Archbishop Dryden wants to talk to you to tap on this tale."
    English is not my first language - misinterpretations galore !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload