Default End Game Caster Stick U42

What do you guys use on your Sorcs?

The killing time staff looks alright, however I kinda miss the temp hp procs from LGS this way, which is a large boost to survivability.

Thoughts?

Hiyas!

While the most recent named quarterstaffs are finally being built with "this needs have as many benefits as two sceptres" mentality, currently I will not give up my off hand 3x pos LGS. I use Legenday Wild Frost from Madness of Crowds in my main hand.

Gear Tetris and Cannith Crafting have me sitting around 116 Charisma, 1500 Cold Spell power, 85% crit chance, and 60% crit damage with plenty of room for improvement.

Looking forward to the Enhancement and ED pass... someday.
    Franghasea of Argonnessen
    Founder of the guild: Ischa Oti Cevil Illu Mi Nati

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Franghasea View Post
    Hiyas!

While the most recent named quarterstaffs are finally being built with "this needs have as many benefits as two sceptres" mentality, currently I will not give up my off hand 3x pos LGS. I use Legenday Wild Frost from Madness of Crowds in my main hand.

Gear Tetris and Cannith Crafting have me sitting around 116 Charisma, 1500 Cold Spell power, 85% crit chance, and 60% crit damage with plenty of room for improvement.

Hey! Always wanted tô play as an Ice sorc, but never found the best balance.. van you gve me some tips about platystyle and best spell rotation?

Hiyas!

These numbers look really good, and are far better than mine. I went out of my way to try and raise both evocation and enchantment, so I am stuck with Nightmother's sceptre until I can figure out the new gear puzzle. ISFM is super rare, only the KT raid ring.

That CHA is impressive, looks like I have a lot to do . Looks like I need another 20 KT, and maybe 10 Slavers Runs :P , Wheee.

Community Member Peter_Principle's Avatar

Hiyas!

Do you have a break down of how you achieved those numbers on charisma, spell power, crit chance and crit damage?
    FYI, when I summon an earth elemental, it's not a "he," it's a "she." And her name is Pebbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Principle View Post
    Do you have a break down of how you achieved those numbers on charisma, spell power, crit chance and crit damage?
    i'm not the OP but here is my guess for crit damage

LGS Enhancement 20%
    LGS Insight 10%
    LGS Quality 5%
    Scion of Fire 25%
    ---------------------
    60%

i'm curious about the endgame caster stick now with Sharn. i'm a fire sorc so i'm sitting with Wild Flame and Giant's Platter but what is everyone else using